Clones from Craigslist?

• Thread starter jigilous
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jigilous

Just went to the hydro store to pick up some Floramite and found out that it is banned in California. Can anyone recommend a substitute for a giving a tray of clones a spider mite bath?

Cort

Cort

Ebay does not care that its banned. If thats what you want, you can get it.

J

jigilous

Ebay does not care that its banned. If thats what you want, you can get it.

True enough!

I think I'm going to go with SaferGrow Mildew Cure and some Neem for the welcome home bath that the clones will receive.

A benefit of picking up clones at HHCOAK is that I can pick up some CC beans to replace the Tahoe OG sprouts that I murdered.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
floramite is some toxic stuff! I ended up tuching the tip of my sprayer to my chin after spraying with it (Bent down and didn`t see it because of my bad eyes). Got just a very small amount on my skin through my beard and that was two + years ago. I have a small lump that is blue and red that breaks out and oozes every so often there now.It`s worst than the back of my neck where I was bit by a black widow spider!

Be careful with that stuff! I should have stayed organic but the clones I took from Elite`s mom`s he left me became infested with mites and were dye`n off and I hoped to save them.

M

MIway

^^^ that's just scary... damn dude.

Why do these threads seem to always turn into a Floramite or Eagle 20 advertisement? Anyone notice that? Irresponsible advocacy is my vote.

G

Greenmantis

You're most likely not going to get busted on CL. But, you might get ripped off. By ripped off I don't just mean with a gun, although the potential is there. The biggest problem with using CL for clones is the likelihood that what you're getting is mislabeled/fake/male/diseased/infested. It's worth it to MAKE the time to start from seed if you don't know your clone source well and have an established relationship.

Take GreenThumbBill's advice... I've learned it the hard way and got duped! Had to drive all the way to buttfckedville once to end up with four diseased clones. Tried to saved them but only one made it. I guess the reason why someone would want to get rid of their clones fast would be cuz the clones are either sick, ugly, or the least favorite, lesson learned...
Bloads - I am surprised to hear that you found someone trustworthy on Craigslist when it comes to clones. Please pm me with the info. I would love to check him out...

S

SourPatchSwag

Collectives Aren't any better

You just need to ask a lot of questions and not go too far out of your way. The clones at the dispensary are way more expensive with the same question marks. I like the fact that on craigslist you can actually meet face to face with the grower, and you at least have a face to who sucks and its your own people reading skills at fault. At the collectives they just have a shelf no regulation or verification. Also if one vender brings in desease it can spread to otherwise good clones. Its always a question mark if you don't get it from a friend but I prefer to take my chances with a person then a shelf.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

Just went to the hydro store to pick up some Floramite and found out that it is banned in California. Can anyone recommend a substitute for a giving a tray of clones a spider mite bath?

Go to http://www.agrian.com/home/. click on there free lable look up. click on the advanced tab in the upper right hand corner. Select miticide/acaricide under product. If you want click on organic and hit search. It will bring up a huge list of products all of which are so much better then flormite or eagel 20. Find a product that you want and google it or find it on ebay. You can find any product and they will ship to cali. I work in ag and both those products suck. You can use the site for other things too pm, blight, ext.

BNUTTHEHUT

BNUTTHEHUT

floramite is some toxic stuff! I ended up tuching the tip of my sprayer to my chin after spraying with it (Bent down and didn`t see it because of my bad eyes). Got just a very small amount on my skin through my beard and that was two + years ago. I have a small lump that is blue and red that breaks out and oozes every so often there now.It`s worst than the back of my neck where I was bit by a black widow spider!

Be careful with that stuff! I should have stayed organic but the clones I took from Elite`s mom`s he left me became infested with mites and were dye`n off and I hoped to save them.

That sounds like staph infection. You should go to the doctor. Floramite is BIFENAZATE which is not very toxic. Even stright from the bottle would not do that.

the rrock

the rrock

ive gotten some great genetics in tje bay area off craigslist(SF). you could bathe in floramite and it wouldnt kill you just mites

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've tried out multiple cuts from craigslist. I'd say 9 out of 10 times it was either not what it was stated to be, prone to hermies, or just plain junk. But I have also found a few gems as well. Its all in whether you're willing to take the risk or not. I'm lucky enough to have the space where I can flower one out on the side to see if its legit or not.

Top Bottom