Clones From Femenized Seeds

• Thread starter Mr.X
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.X

Mr.X

I've heard its not advisable, i would like to get feedback on why this is so. Im growing a femenized SUPER SILVER HAZE (look in grow diaries under: AND SO IT BEGINS) and theyre great, did some pheno hunting and found a few keepers, (4 out of 80) however out of so many all were nice regardless (except 1 hermie) and im already prepping for the 2nd run. I'd like to get the comunities opinion. Thanx in advance to all who take the time to reply. PEACE!

waayne

waayne

@Mr.X Folks have been cloning plants grown from feminized seed for over 15 years....
I have one mom thats 7 years old, that was sourced from feminized seeds....

Mr.X

Mr.X

ive been pulling clones from fem seeds for 4+ yrs w/o any issues on over 10 strains (total).
Ok, thanx bro. I appreciate the feedback. I went ahead N cut a bunch myself anyways. I like experiencing through trial N error 4 myself. Check out da pic im postin in the bottom.

Mr.X

Mr.X

@Mr.X Folks have been cloning plants grown from feminized seed for over 15 years....
I have one mom thats 7 years old, that was sourced from feminized seeds....
@waayne
ok, i mean i dont even know where i picked up that BS, but i went ahead anyways. Thanx 4 chiming in.

Mr.X

Mr.X

If it's good whore it out till it looks like a worn out catchers mit!
Thanx jim
this is my 1st run with the breeder and the strain. Theres a few phenos in the mix that look very promissing. Im in 3rd week of flowering so im going to have good references, ill have the 2nd run up 2 speed and ill have quite a few MaMas to whore out as you say. (PUT M BITCHES 2 WORK) LMAO. .. thank you 4 takin time out to reply ive seen your work. I respect and admire your shit. Ive got a grow journal up on the SSH if youd like to check it out. Any pointerz or opinions will B greatly appreciated.

Mr.X

Mr.X

20150804 201524

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words my friend!..just remember to take more cuts than you need, and you will always have enough. My last run I had m in rockwool, root riots, oxycloner, and grandma method cloning in a cup a water.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Thanks for the kind words my friend!..just remember to take more cuts than you need, and you will always have enough. My last run I had m in rockwool, root riots, oxycloner, and grandma method cloning in a cup a water.
Whatever works man. I take my cuts put M in a vase with a bit of superthrive till i make my 45° incision cut back the fan leaves a bit dip M in clonex N str8 n2 coco. Water them the 1st day with superthrive N GREAT WHITE mycorizae. After about 4 to 7 days ill water M with the clonex clone nutes N rapid start. In between i foliar with SPRAYNGROW, that shits awesome. Got roots in 10 days.

M

mole83

Makes no difference whether it is feminised or standard.. at the end of the day it will still be a carbon copy (clone) of the plant you took the cutting off. I would imagine though from my general plant knowledge the best thing would be to find a really vigourous female F1 hybrid strain.

Top Bottom