clones from seattle area dispesaries?

• Thread starter ir0nLung
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ir0nLung

clones from seattle area dispensaries?

i called and talked to 3-4 seattle area dispensaries about clones and thought i'd ask if any of you have had good experiences sourcing good genetics this way. i like trying new meds and crackin' beans is a pain sometimes. (misspelled dispensaries in thread title.....damn it)

I

ir0nLung

the few i called seemed to have some clones on hand for a 20 dollar donation... i was hoping to get someone to post that has went this route and can give some type of report as to the health, quality, and best varieties for the area. (alot of the strains they mentioned to me i hadn't heard of) anybody??? i live like over 300 miles away otherwise i'd just roll by and check em' out myself.

K

KayJay

SAM on 99/Aurora Ave about the 4000 block has always had clean clones. I have gotten a few Soma's Lavender and Grape Ape from them that were always nice and bug free too. $15 each I think I paid (I mean donated for, sorry)

I

ir0nLung

cool... thanks for posting, that was exactly what i was wondering. grape ape is killer.

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Also try quality collective on130th and Aurora.he is bug free and PM free.

hpjsgla

hpjsgla

Hey Ironlung- feel free to hit me up if you need clones also. I'm always popping new strains and generally have clones.
Cheers,
Daniel

The Gooch

The Gooch

I Double that on The Green Cure, high demand though, but for a dam good reason. I currently have Jack The Ripper from them. Let me know if you would like a pic.

Top Bottom