Clones From Topping And Trimming.

• Thread starter Mardi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mardi

Mardi

Hi All

I have noticed that there is much literature and tutorials on both cloning and topping/trimming but none that I have seen take advantage of the "waste" from the topping and trimming. Is this because it cannot be used for some reason. I realize ideally you would pick your stems for cloning however could one still use the toppings and trimmings for cloning??

Also I understand you can not clone auto's, is this true and why??

Thanks

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I feel like it's a waste not to use them, unless your cleaning up growth that's fucked up, of course.

Mardi

Mardi

So growth is not good for cloning?? Or have I miss understood??

Growth on fruite. Growth on veg fine???

By the way thanks everyone... You da man's

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

Growth on veg is preferable. I've cut clones from plants in flower before but won't again, not worth the extra time for them to revert to vegetative growth.

I was referring to if one was trimming back damaged growth. Clones should be from the healthiest branches/plants possible.

Mardi

Mardi

Growth on veg is preferable. I've cut clones from plants in flower before but won't again, not worth the extra time for them to revert to vegetative growth.

I was referring to if one was trimming back damaged growth. Clones should be from the healthiest branches/plants possible.
Right gotya, so everything is fair game except stems in flower & damaged within reason ofcourse.

Top Bottom