Clones in coco

• Thread starter uk_munk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

uk_munk

Hey guys am new to this site and new to growing...have been smokin for many many yrs so thought id give it a try..i currently have 6 white russian and 2 cheese clones..i have had them in the propagator..now the roots are all over the place i am gonna pot them...i have coco professional and was wondering if i can just put them straight into in the pots with the soil or do i need to add anything to it? I have been giving the clones Rhizotonic and the PH level is about 5.6..once ive potted them shall i still give them the Rhizotonic for abit? I have coco A+B but shud i start using that straight away?if so how do i use it?how much do i need to add per litre?

Have attached a few pics.

Any info would be great..Thnx in advance guys

Clones in coco
Clones in coco 2
Clones in coco 3
Clones in coco 4
Clones in coco 5
Clones in coco 6
Clones in coco 7
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They definitely need some food *and* a transplant. Good work!

Since you're using a coco-specific formula I am not sure if you need to use additional Cal-Mag with that regimen, nor do I know if your particular brand of coco requires rinsing and pre-charging.

They definitely need some food if they all look like the one pictured. That interveinal chlorosis could just be a demand for nitrogen, or it could be the whisperings of an impending Ca/Mg crisis.

Oh yeah, see how the roots have begun circling? When you transplant them they'll adjust a little better if you spread the roots out so they don't continue circling.

U

uk_munk

Thanks for the info mate...I have been giving them Rhizotonic but alot of the leaves have turned yellow but still have plenty of new green 1's coming through and they are still growing gr8...
so once ive potted them can i stop using the Rhizotonic and go straight onto the coco feed?also can i just startin givin them the coco feed or do i need to flush them with water first? am really new at this mate so all the help the better lol..i got all the stuff from the grow shop and have been lookin at alot of info but are still unsure on a few things and dnt wanna mess this up.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You've gotta handle coco differently from other media. I've never used Rhizotonic, if it's a root growth stimulator then I'd use it at each transplanting to get them going, then save some money by stopping it once they've gotten going because I'm a cheap bitch. Others who use the product may recommend differently. I definitely would *not* flush them with water, I'd just go straight to feeding and see how they react. As long as there's new growth it means they're trying for it, but if you don't feed them they're going to take what they need off the older growth.

Does this nutrient line eliminate the need for additional calcium/magnesium supplements?

R

robbiedublu

I don't know anything about the brand of coco you're using , but I do use the complete canna line of nutes. I just following the feeding schedule from their website and it works well for me. I do add a small amount of cal/mg , about 2ml/gal, throughout the life of the plant until final flush. I also use some silicone during veg but stop it when I move the plants into flower.
I would start those plants at about 1/4 strength nutes and quickly over about 1-2 weeks ramp up to full strength. Good luck !!

U

uk_munk

Thanx for all the info guys...have started on the A&B and they are already lookin healthy..have started them off on a small amount and will work up to the right amount over the nxt couple of wks :)

Will keep u all updated with some pics :)

C

CanadianClassic

Cannas website recommends using the rhizontonic along with cannazym and ab all the way through your whole veg and flowering stages along with pk13/14 and cannaboost as optional additives i use them all and find they work great you should get the Canna chart they have it has the amounts u need based per gallon for every week of growth and how much for each different stages makes it easy to not screw anything up hope that helps if u can afford it though i would atleast get the cannazymn its like half the price of rhizo and breaks down all dead root material so the rhizo can replace it with new root growth!

Latest posts

Top Bottom