clones in northbay?????

• Thread starter brotherlewrl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

whats happening all farmers.
I lost my clone connect, was wondering where is a good place to get some top notch gentics in the northbay??? im looking for a good yielding purple strain, but not limited to. I will be putting them in 5 gallons with coco, under 6000watts of thunder! vegged for 6-7 weeks under 2000watts. anyways any info will help, honestly though trying to avoind bluesky, got pm the last time i was there, and there hindux skunk pheno was not very consistent, enough ranting..... help help help

T

tumbleweed

I've had good luck with Blue Sky, opens at 7am, get in line by 5am, good selection. I have a purple kush growing from them that looks great. Or take some extra time, get good seeds (genetics) and use one of the females as your new mother.

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

last 2 times i went to bluesky, i got there xj13 and hindu x skunk. The hindu was the worst pheno i have done yet, and they were full of pm. The xj13 also had pm but the final product was unreal, they are a heavy yielder too, took them to 56 days which seems a little short, but they did great, its just now i have to battle the pm. Little uneasy about going there again, the service was awesome though....

true grit

true grit

Please post this in the Cali sub forums....this is the grow diary forum.

Top Bottom