Clones In Oregon

• Thread starter xtraclones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xtraclones

xtraclones

I'm a new member from Oregon and I have a few clones that I don't want to go to waste from some rare strains..I'm driving from Medford to Portland around the 1st of Feb to visit family and probably could deliver if anyone needed any clones? Must have OMMP card and valid I.d..Down below is a list of strains that are ready..

guerrilla glue #4
Blueberry Pie
Bubba Kush
Northern lights #5, Og Kush, Monster Cookies and Dream Queen

Clones in oregon
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I'm a new member from Oregon and I have a few clones that I don't want to go to waste from some rare strains..I'm driving from Medford to Portland around the 1st of Feb to visit family and probably could deliver if anyone needed any clones? Must have OMMP card and valid I.d..Down below is a list of strains that are ready..

guerrilla glue #4
Blueberry Pie
Bubba Kush
Northern lights #5, Og Kush, Monster Cookies and Dream Queen

Why not just take them for a ride?

xtraclones

xtraclones

Yea, does seem a little over board ..lol Id imagine that testing them probably isn't cheap either.. I just ended up with a few extra clones...it'll probably be just a one time thing...I'd trade genetics/clones or seeds too if anyone had anything..I always like trying different strains out and I'm all legal

S

Saysha

I asked if they were tested so I don't bring bug invested clones into my garden as well as mold and god knows what else. Clean heathy plants are best.

D

DjangoNugs

I live near medford and I've been looking for that gorrila glue. Id probably take a some of each to be honest. I've got some cheesedawg and obama kush I could take some cuts off of if you want to make a trade.

J

JackFlash

@DjangoNugs. I have a verified GG#4 cut and would love to get Obama Kush. Would you have any pics of your Obama Kush?

D

DjangoNugs

@JackFlash Good timing. I'm definitely in to that trade. I don't have anything flowering yet just a mother I'm about to take cuts from. If you still want a picture a could get you one.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I know of a very great source for legit cuts in the eugene/corvallis area, Fire Creek Farms. They are just getting their stuff in order but I have their strain list and they are all exactly what they say they are and clean, ime:
Gorilla Glue #4
Chocolate Hashberry
the White
SFV OG kush
Boss Og
Blue Dream
Montana Silvertip
Sour Diesel
Stardog (guava pheno)

They should be vending clones very soon!

D

DjangoNugs

@sanvanalona

Thanks for the heads up!! Shoot me a message whenever they get it together if you don't mind. Are they setting up a shop space or are these friends of yours? I'll drive up if they are as you say. I'm actually coming up to Eugene tomorrow or this weekend if anything will be ready. There's definitely 4 0r 5 of those strains I'd like to load up the show with.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

@sanvanalona

Thanks for the heads up!! Shoot me a message whenever they get it together if you don't mind. Are they setting up a shop space or are these friends of yours? I'll drive up if they are as you say. I'm actually coming up to Eugene tomorrow or this weekend if anything will be ready. There's definitely 4 0r 5 of those strains I'd like to load up the show with.
Yeah they are medical right now and are just waiting for the rec license to come through. Ill hit them up today about inventory and shoot you a dm.

87quest2

@sanvanalona, i live in albany and have ommp, i would love more info about those clones!!

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Rig
@sanvanalona, i live in albany and have ommp, i would love more info about those clones!!
Right now we're only recreational. My best suggestion for clones is Archive dispensary in Portland. They are selling the following: gorilla glue 4, rude boi og (my favorite), sour diesel, forum cookies, and white Tahoe cookies. They're the best clones available if you ask me. When we get clones into dispensaries I'll make sure everyone on here knows.

zeke

zeke

Rig

Right now we're only recreational. My best suggestion for clones is Archive dispensary in Portland. They are selling the following: gorilla glue 4, rude boi og (my favorite), sour diesel, forum cookies, and white Tahoe cookies. They're the best clones available if you ask me. When we get clones into dispensaries I'll make sure everyone on here knows.

I can vouch for Archives Sour D, rude boi #1 and white Tahoe cookies. All excellent. The white Tahoe cookies is super tasty.
@sanvanalona Please let me know when you guys are vending cuts there are a few on that list I'd like to check out. Thanks.

Top Bottom