Clones + light stress/possibly deficiency

• Thread starter ReggieD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

ReggieD

Hi,

There are two things I wanted to ask for, should be separate threads really but I thought I’d just combine them in one to avoid confusion.

I’ve been running autos for four weeks now, two weeks seedling phase and now I’m in the second week of veg.

I’ve got them in canna terra plus soil and started seedlings in bio bizz light mix.

I’ve been giving them just plain mineral water ph6.2

1. I accidentally broke the main stem on on of the plants, came off clean so was trying to use type to attach it back but it just wilted so think the plant is gone but I want to use it for clones however I had never done it before so do you recon this can be used for clone?

Clones  light stresspossibly deficiency

2. Another issue I’ve got is possibly deficiency, or it might be the light dunno. I’ve noticed yellow/light green tips on top leaves of the plant, I rose the light bit higher yesterday so we will see how it goes and also I’ve notice some marks but it’s literally on one leaf. I know this plant looks dark green as well so it might be some nitrogen excess but that’s up to the soil being a bit hot as I haven’t given them any nutes yet so nothing I can really do about it.

Clones  light stresspossibly deficiency 2
Clones  light stresspossibly deficiency 3
Clones  light stresspossibly deficiency 4
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
1. I accidentally broke the main stem on on of the plants, came off clean so was trying to use type to attach it back but it just wilted so think the plant is gone but I want to use it for clones however I had never done it before so do you recon this can be used for clone?
Yes. There are enough branches on it to grow it to harvest.

2. Another issue I’ve got is possibly deficiency, or it might be the light dunno. I’ve noticed yellow/light green tips on top leaves of the plant, I rose the light bit higher yesterday so we will see how it goes and also I’ve notice some marks but it’s literally on one leaf.
Yellow tips are common, and more than one thing can cause them. High head or low humidity are two potential causes. It looks like your plants are doing well, though. so maybe there's nothing to worry about.

R

ReggieD

Yes. There are enough branches on it to grow it to harvest.

Yellow tips are common, and more than one thing can cause them. High head or low humidity are two potential causes. It looks like your plants are doing well, though. so maybe there's nothing to worry about.
So do you suggest I’d just let the one with broke stem to finish ? I thought I’d have to get rid of it as I’ve stressed the shit out of it by getting that main stem off ? Do you recon I can pull at least oz out of it ?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
So do you suggest I’d just let the one with broke stem to finish ?
It's a possibility. The remaining branches will grow stems. So, with some training, it could grow into a productive plant. It would take some time, but probably not as long as it would take to grow some clones. But some cloning could be done, too.

I thought I’d have to get rid of it as I’ve stressed the shit out of it by getting that main stem off ?
Cannabis plants are resilient, and a stressed plant can produce some surprisingly good weed.

Do you recon I can pull at least oz out of it ?
Yes.

Choppr

Choppr

Ive topped plenty of Autos but I usually only top known strains that I know have excellent Vigor, if done early they turn out great, you might as well grow her out if you have the space. Cloning autos is a no. Color looks fine, mild tip burn. that Variegated leaf is nothing to worry about.

Top Bottom