Give this a try

plain ole tap water
Ph to 6.0
Dip n grow cloning solution @20x dilution
Run mister pump 24/7
T8 4' 4 bulb 6500k covers a 3x4 spot
room temp 82ish
rh 55-65
I use a small air stone. For me it knocks off 3 grow days vs not.

I have a very decent clone rate over the years.
I have power veg 420 x3 and one UV, I think it'll burn ehm up??

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

no its not better.i use 12ml rootstimulant,5ml sugardaddy,1-2ml of grow so they dnt yellow out.
Alright I'll add those nutes in the morning to try it out, I'll probably dump the rez, clean it out and fresh water, clonex, flora grow and rhizo, I'll get these girls back on their heels

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

At least I got a nice Larry girl to root, last time I grew her she told me she was a dude...this time, genetics scream lady, so relieved Cali C gave me a lady lol

IMG 1502
IMG 1520
IMG 1522
IMG 1523
fatawa

fatawa

20170730 192713
At least I got a nice Larry girl to root, last time I grew her she told me she was a dude...this time, genetics scream lady, so relieved Cali C gave me a lady lol
nice....try pulling back a hair on "n"..u will get quicker growth.shoot for this color green.when u get that dark hunter green back off.least thats my method of mayhem..ive heard great things bout that strain tho.good luck brother.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

View attachment 725602 nice....try pulling back a hair on "n"..u will get quicker growth.shoot for this color green.when u get that dark hunter green back off.least thats my method of mayhem..ive heard great things bout that strain tho.good luck brother.
per 5 gallons I'm using
7.5 ml micro
10ml grow
5ml bloom
7.5ml cal mag botincare
15ml silica blast
5ml rhizotonic

at least that's what I'm down to for totals. That's per 5 gallons. And that's my max feed. I eliminate rhizotonic after the first week. I think the clones should lighten up but yes, the sour Kosher is looking a bit dark, but at 2.5 ml grow per gallon how much lower can I really go lol

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

per 5 gallons I'm using
7.5 ml micro
10ml grow
5ml bloom
7.5ml cal mag botincare
15ml silica blast
5ml rhizotonic

at least that's what I'm down to for totals. That's per 5 gallons. And that's my max feed. I eliminate rhizotonic after the first week. I think the clones should lighten up but yes, the sour Kosher is looking a bit dark, but at 2.5 ml grow per gallon how much lower can I really go lol
That big ass sour Kosher is a 3 week clone man it's exploding with growth

fatawa

fatawa

per 5 gallons I'm using
7.5 ml micro
10ml grow
5ml bloom
7.5ml cal mag botincare
15ml silica blast
5ml rhizotonic

lol.i hear ya...they good bro keep it up

fatawa

fatawa

20170730 181809
Heres a 3or 3.5 wk from dropping roots from clone for me.but i been running this strain bout 5yrs now(strawberry cough).u ever try anyother nutes?i rock techna flora

fatawa

fatawa

Double cut yur clones n u can get that toppd look from the start.thats how i cut mine anyways.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Double cut yur clones n u can get that toppd look from the start.thats how i cut mine anyways.
Yeah I've taken many clones like that, I have an LVPK but I think the joint had a tear in it, I split it and just re-dipped this morning. I get my sour Kosher clones to root super fast, believe I'm on my 3rd go now for this strain and grow. There's pros and cons to it....lanky ass pheno sativa dom really tough to work with, but the buds smell like jet fuel and smoke like sour diesel it's just some shit you don't miss. Here's my first time scrog on the kosher, I intend to shoot for double the tops on the clone I have going to fill the space even more, this one has about 20.

As for the nutes, no haven't gone past GH flora, honestly I've been doing great with it and keep getting better with them, I have an excel chart on how much I feed weekly on my changeovers, and it just keeps getting lower and lower. Only been in DWC for months now, and I'm finding I can really really cut back on what the recommended feeding is. What kinda nutes you suggest?

IMG 1501
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I have some kosher clones I'll need to cut soon, I'll take a couple cuts like that....changed out the Rez, put a timer, etc.. on my 2nd green crack clone now as the first one slimed up, and it's looking pretty green so far lol

Smerb

Smerb

Scraping the Hurd too much makes the clone take forever to root. A little scrape before dip is good. I forgot that about 2 runs ago and my babies sat in the machine for more than 21 days. I'm outta left field here. Maybe center

Last edited:
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Scraping the Hurd too much makes the clone take forever to root. A little scrape before dip is good. I forgot that about 2 runs ago and my babies sat in the machine for more than 21 days. I'm outta left field here. Maybe center
Glad to see this post, a think this may have been an issue too, stems looking raw at bottom. But also in conjunction without being on a timer, should have eased off the scrape for sure, might have to pop beans

Smerb

Smerb

Glad to see this post, a think this may have been an issue too, stems looking raw at bottom. But also in conjunction without being on a timer, should have eased off the scrape for sure, might have to pop beans
Timer could be on for 30minutes off for 30minutes. You can grab a clone that hasn't rooted an feel where it was cut, if it's soggy it's been beaten up too much.

J

Jev12b2

Timer could be on for 30minutes off for 30minutes. You can grab a clone that hasn't rooted an feel where it was cut, if it's soggy it's been beaten up too much.
Just a note to all; powdery mildew, it's present. Omni present. Went 6+ years with 99.9% rooting. Had a strain that was very susceptible to PM. Got rid of that strain but the damage was done. Now 80% failure of all cloning. My fault though, stopped using physan to clean everything. Temp, temp, temp. I hear everyone answer with that one. Truth is, when i had 99.9% success, my temps were 80++ and I kept it that way. However, got the temp down to 65-68, hasn't changed a thing. Temperature is not the complete answer. Cleanliness is the answer and not just the machinery THE WHOLE ENVIRONMENT/HOUSE, every nook and cranny. Honestly though, it would be easier to burn the house down and move 10 miles away. Powdery mildew is tenacious, and you'll know it's present if your clones have difficulty rooting. Be careful with the physan though, if it gets in/on you it kills your gut flora, a shitty stomach ache for a week. Recovery will be slow and choppy. Use bottle water just for extra caution, you should get through it in time. Good luck, even though it's not luck but, Hard work.

noob12345

noob12345

Not sure if you solved the problem but ive been going through a nightmare the last few months, losing 100% of my clones and slow growth in my dwc, it turned out to be my PH pen that had gone bad... new electrode and calibration and everything sweet and rooting within days...I realised it was not working properly when i put it into calibration fluid PH.7 and it was reading 8.5. My res' were actually at 4.5 which was causing lockout.

Latest posts

Top Bottom