Clones & Peat Moss?

• Thread starter Basic Buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Any info on cloning with peat moss would be great. Just clipped 3 clones and popped then straight into peat moss without the use of cloning gel. Heard it done plenty of times before by acquaintances with ease, but also read online that it is really difficult. Any else ever clone this way and if so how did it go? They have been in for 2 days now and they look really healthy, no visible problems so far. Or is it to early to tell yet? Peace!

Clones  peat moss
blu3kush

blu3kush

you can try it but I've read that its best to use a 50/50 mix of peat moss and perlite. peat moss tends to hold too much water. if you have a local hydro store look for rapid rooter they are pretty cheap i paid 50 cents each

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

Awesome, thanks for the feedback mate! I recently discovered a hydro store nearby so I will be sure to have a look. Also I've got another clone which I've placed into water alone and in a dark area, any chance with that one ? I'm not too worried, just trying out simple methods

blu3kush

blu3kush

having a clone sitting in plain water will root but if you buy a cheap aquarium pump and air stone it will root a lot faster you can sill give a little light to the plant you just need to make sure light cant get to where the roots will be growing

Basic Buds

Basic Buds

I'm thinking of picking a pump up next week as I have made up a single hydro system In another project. Sorry but I have no idea what strain it is I'm growing, they were given to me by a mate but he couldn't remember what they were called. He did say they were a good seed though. I'll be sure to drop a smoke report in at the end

Top Bottom