Clones ready in the gorge!! *WMMP*

• Thread starter DustyBowls
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DustyBowls

Ok so, I see there is lots of need for genetics. Today I will share mine! I am in the columbia gorge.

BlackBerry Kush. - This strain is my pride and joy!
RootBeer Kush
Master Kush
Madusa
Blue City Diesel
Girl Scout Cookies
La Confidential
Moss on a log
The Matrix
Shoot me a message. All Strains are genuine. This listing took me a bit to put together.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

I thought the same thing but maybe if he's just offering cuts? If he's trying to sell them def not within the rules

Tank333

Tank333

Hmm... I'm not sure about that then... I honestly never read those TOO closely. Lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
No, I'm sorry, but I don't think this falls within accepted TOU.

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom