Clones rooted (rapid rooter), but in rockwool they are yellow ...

• Thread starter Vedic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vedic

Vedic

I used to buy my clones when i flowered, but recently started doing my own. I can get the babies to grow 30-40 inches in 2-2.5 month veg very easy, and I take clones (15-18 per plant) basically cannibalizing it. However, with the cuttings, once they rooted I transplanted them into rockwool. When I did this with the ones I bought there were no issues and they took off. The ones I cut are yellow. They have roots in the rockwool, but not that lush green growth.

I give my big plants Home and Garden nutrients. Aquaflakes A+B, Root excel, multi zen, drip clean, Algen Extract, Amenio Treatment, Silica, CalMag, some Hydrogen peroxide (to fight algae when watering) and if needed nitrogen boost. I gave nutrients to these new clones but nodda. Any advice? New growth is happening but again, this yellowing .. something is definitely going on.

I keep the room at 80 with my mini split, and humidity around 65, I have a quest unit, so can set it to w/e. The light are the lux 6500k clone lights, and they work really well for veg, I use 3 per shelf on the clones and domes 18/6 and 4 per shelf for the teens.

The strains are purple runtz and San Fran OG

Thanks.

IhatePM

IhatePM

My la kush cookies do the same thing every clone . This is day 10. They recover after tp pretty quick.

20220804 131350

Latest posts

Top Bottom