Clones went out too early....

• Thread starter WhataMainah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WhataMainah

WhataMainah

Clones went outdoors too early and probably from a 18/6 indoor cycle and are showing preflowers/early flowers in May.

Will the natural light schedule in Southern ME put these back into veg as the days get longer?

Should I cut the preflower bud sights too encourage veg growth?

Thank you!
Clones went out too early
Clones went out too early 2
Clones went out too early 3

Homesteader

Homesteader

Yeah it will pick up and start growing soon. Its been a cold spring so far and not many days of warm sun. Give it a few and it will start climbing. You may find that burying the pot will help keep the roots cooler. If you want a monster just grab a pickax and throw it in that ground after. Should be huge by October/November. I wouldn't cut it though, just let it grow.

WhataMainah

WhataMainah

Yeah it will pick up and start growing soon. Its been a cold spring so far and not many days of warm sun. Give it a few and it will start climbing. You may find that burying the pot will help keep the roots cooler. If you want a monster just grab a pickax and throw it in that ground after. Should be huge by October/November. I wouldn't cut it though, just let it grow.
Thanks! So ignore the pre flowers and just continue with veg nutes and let her do her thing.... Sounds like a plan.

Top Bottom