clones

• Thread starter mMmTHC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mMmTHC

about to take some clones and learn how to clone I was wondering is there anything i can add to the water and how much? I have some fox farm products... grow tiger and big bloom whatevr it is.. and I was wondering can I add any of this to the water to help the plant a little bit and once i see roots how long after can i start to feed it half nutes? 2 weeks then after use full strenght?

thanks

C

CAPO

easy cowboy, if you really wanted to put any FoxFarms..maybe a little tiger, but not much..1/4 strength.

What are you rootin in and what will you be growin in?

dannyk892009

dannyk892009

I dont see rooting gel or rooting powder in your list that would definitely help.

B

bdawgburner

what water are you asking about? What kind of medium are you going to be putting the cuts in? If its a Rapid Rooter or similar use the search function and you can find a lot of info on cloning with RR's. I wouldn't add any nutes to any water that is going to be touching pre-rooted cuts. You should have fed your mom a FLOWERING nute yesterday or the day before as VEG nutes contain a lot of nitrogen and I find that delays the rooting time.

M

mMmTHC

hey sorry I will be using cloneing gel... I will be doing this in a bubble cloning system.... Im going to start to build my system now...

I have some auto blue berry's going right now in dwc..I like how easy and how much u can clean the system out..etc etc...

I just threw in a pineapple exspress waiting for the bean to pop.so why not learn with bag seed plants... But I have about 2 month old plants that I want to play around with...so..see what happens.. Also I didnt feed them anything yet.. I'm about to change there water tomorrow or 2nite..So I will throw some flower food in there also and wait a day or 2 then take the cuttings your saying?

I was going to make a bubbler with about 10 3" holes with neopreme to hold the cutting into place and have it in the water? Or just above it where it gets a mist of water... I will have a heater and setting it to about 78 deg's or so...

S

sleepyhead

from my XP you want plants to need fed to get quick rooted clones so you want your cuttings to already be under fed so you can root them faster i dont know why but this has always worked and i fail at cloning plants that are really up on their nutrients

peace

Top Bottom