Clones?

• Thread starter Gamechanga12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Gamechanga12

Hi everyone. If I got clones in solo cups for a couple weeks do I have to feed them or can i just give them straight water? they are in promix dirt. also, can i go straight from solo cups to 10 or 15 gallon pots?

sixstring

sixstring

i run promix and i feed my clones just like i feed the donor plants around 500-600ppm or .5ec
and i go from cups to 2 gal to 7 gal.if you make a jump right to 10 gal you will def not have to water very often,but if they get into trouble it will be a bitch to correct them.so if you think you can keep them healthy looking in the big pots go for it.gl

G

Gamechanga12

i run promix and i feed my clones just like i feed the donor plants around 500-600ppm or .5ec
and i go from cups to 2 gal to 7 gal.if you make a jump right to 10 gal you will def not have to water very often,but if they get into trouble it will be a bitch to correct them.so if you think you can keep them healthy looking in the big pots go for it.gl

How long should I keep them in cups before moving to 10 or bigger pots?

sixstring

sixstring

How long should I keep them in cups before moving to 10 or bigger pots?
well everyones grow style is different but i like mine to get good n rooted before i upcan to bigger pots.but like i said these will only go to 2 gal perfect pots for another 4-6 weeks,then to 7 or 10 gal to veg another few weeks before i flower.my plants need water every day so i have lots of control on how to feed and how to correct things.if you put a small plant in a huge pot and for some reason it gets locked up on nutes its a bitch to wait a week for them to dry out so you can change your game plan.but i know some guys do it.i would use these size plants if i had to go from cups to 10 gal and i prolly would not feed anything but water until they showed some paleness to the leaves.first pick is during a repot to the 2 gal pots.gl
Cd x gsc 005
Mk cloneoff
Ody

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well everyones grow style is different but i like mine to get good n rooted before i upcan to bigger pots.but like i said these will only go to 2 gal perfect pots for another 4-6 weeks,then to 7 or 10 gal to veg another few weeks before i flower.my plants need water every day so i have lots of control on how to feed and how to correct things.if you put a small plant in a huge pot and for some reason it gets locked up on nutes its a bitch to wait a week for them to dry out so you can change your game plan.but i know some guys do it.i would use these size plants if i had to go from cups to 10 gal and i prolly would not feed anything but water until they showed some paleness to the leaves.first pick is during a repot to the 2 gal pots.gl
View attachment 473256 View attachment 473257 View attachment 473258
those look great Six! Nice work!

Top Bottom