Cloneville True OG legit?

• Thread starter nightmarecreature
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nightmarecreature

on a different site swerve acknowledged the tahoe was legit, he even hated on them about breeding with it. they have the CC and legit Tahoe, its just a gamble if they'll give up the real one

I asked PO and Swerve and they both told me that the PO Tahoe and the Fire are Cali Connection beans. Maybe they had a falling out or something. I had the original Tahoe and its not the cut PO is working with. I think they might have started with the original and then replaced it one day. Some of their cuts are legit, I grew out there Strawberry Diesel.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
I asked PO and Swerve and they both told me that the PO Tahoe and the Fire are Cali Connection beans. Maybe they had a falling out or something. I had the original Tahoe and its not the cut PO is working with. I think they might have started with the original and then replaced it one day. Some of their cuts are legit, I grew out there Strawberry Diesel.

I love their strawberry diesel cut, and power

J

justblazen

Active Farmer

i ran their tahoe btw way and it seemed very legit. if it isn't the clone its the most OG leaning seed form i've ever seen from beans popped

N

nightmarecreature

It
i ran their tahoe btw way and it seemed very legit. if it isn't the clone its the most OG leaning seed form i've ever seen from beans popped

They picked it because it was a good representation of the original Tahoe. I'm not saying its not fire because both PO and Swerve said it was. It's still does not compare to the real Tahoe. The Tahoe I had did not yield but what it did put out was the craziest bud I have seen yet. The Fire OG is from Raskals beans. The reason I won't fuck with either PO Tahoe or Fire is because Swerve put out the most mutant genetics I have ever seen. Auto flowers, hermies, retarded mutants. There is Fire in his packs but unstable is an under statement.[/quote]

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
It

They picked it because it was a good representation of the original Tahoe. I'm not saying its not fire because both PO and Swerve said it was. It's still does not compare to the real Tahoe. The Tahoe I had did not yield but what it did put out was the craziest bud I have seen yet. The Fire OG is from Raskals beans. The reason I won't fuck with either PO Tahoe or Fire is because Swerve put out the most mutant genetics I have ever seen. Auto flowers, hermies, retarded mutants. There is Fire in his packs but unstable is an under statement.
[/quote]

both phenos are keepers, and neither are mutants, herm or autoflower fwiw

N

nightmarecreature

both phenos are keepers, and neither are mutants, herm or autoflower fwiw[/quote]

Yes, that is true. I'm just saying with Cali Connect there are several auto flowers, hermies and mutants in every pack. The stuff thats not affected is fire but I wouldn't breed with tainted genetics. I guess that's what you can expect from meth induced pollen chucking.

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
both phenos are keepers, and neither are mutants, herm or autoflower fwiw

Yes, that is true. I'm just saying with Cali Connect there are several auto flowers, hermies and mutants in every pack. The stuff thats not affected is fire but I wouldn't breed with tainted genetics. I guess that's what you can expect from meth induced pollen chucking.[/quote]

honestly ive heard they give out the real one to the homies and the CC cut to the public. I'm no Cali connect fan myself, but I've ran some of their beans before without any issues. guess I was lucky. anyways back on topic, True OG is bomb and I love the cut......

N

nightmarecreature

Lol The homies probably do get hooked up!

I want to run it but wonder if there a bunch of fake True cuts floating around?

J

justblazen

Active Farmer
Lol The homies probably do get hooked up!

I want to run it but wonder if there a bunch of fake True cuts floating around?

I've heard theres a bunch of True OG s1s going around in the SoCal dispensaries. I don't really know where they serve the real True OG at...

N

nightmarecreature

Dispensaries are so wack when it comes to cuts! I hit two guys up on Craigslist who were selling the Tahoe and Poison OG. I asked if it was real and where did they get? They told me a story and said it was real and then a couple sentences later told me all their clones come from seed. WTF LOL that shit pisses me off.

fractal

fractal

Oh shit man the POISON OG is the bombest strain ever, yields like sour D and smokes like a primo OG. I had that one, left it with my neighbor when i moved two years ago. I am trying to get back in touch with him to get it back. It's so dank my mentor in humboldt kept promising it for a year, then said he wasn't going to give it to me at all. So I stole some cuttings off the mother plant when he went to get pizza. It was worth it. Gotta be the rarest OG there is.

N

nightmarecreature

Oh shit man the POISON OG is the bombest strain ever, yields like sour D and smokes like a primo OG. I had that one, left it with my neighbor when i moved two years ago. I am trying to get back in touch with him to get it back. It's so dank my mentor in humboldt kept promising it for a year, then said he wasn't going to give it to me at all. So I stole some cuttings off the mother plant when he went to get pizza. It was worth it. Gotta be the rarest OG there is.

LOL That's awesome! Yeah the Poison OG is badass! It's around but hard to find. I should ask Kyle Kushman if he has a cut, he found it.

J

jaybudding

Cuts that are legit from cloneville.
SFV
Abusive
Blue Venom
XXX OG
Larry OG
GDP
Non Legit Fakes
Tahoe
Cookies
Cherry Pie
biker OG Hermied on me
skywalker og

These are the ones I have grown out and verified. I do know that calvin isn't the most honest person I have gotten mites and hermies but you know what your getting into and you must dip like you gotem from cloneville. I really like the larry OG and XXX but they also have dif vendors with dif cuts so you may not get the same cuts I will post pics for someone to verify the True OG that I got from there it just got flipped.

N

nightmarecreature

Hey brother, would love to get a cut of that Poison OG At your demand of course.

I meant to say OGKushman not Kyle. I get them confused.
I found someone local to me that has it. Certain elite cuts are usually given out with a catch 22. If they like you, they might give it to you. When they do it's almost always with a stipulation of not passing it out. There's a good chance it would end up at a stupid clone shop if it was available to anyone.

Selling or trading cuts is not allowed here. It's only legal if your in a med state with a doctors rec.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

Cuts that are legit from cloneville.
SFV
Abusive
Blue Venom
XXX OG
Larry OG
GDP
Non Legit Fakes
Tahoe
Cookies
Cherry Pie
biker OG Hermied on me
skywalker og

These are the ones I have grown out and verified. I do know that calvin isn't the most honest person I have gotten mites and hermies but you know what your getting into and you must dip like you gotem from cloneville. I really like the larry OG and XXX but they also have dif vendors with dif cuts so you may not get the same cuts I will post pics for someone to verify the True OG that I got from there it just got flipped.
thanks for this. would have been nice 6 mos ago lol. I have the sfv looks legit but the originals were stressed. clones look more promising tho... had their cooks, cherry pie. both were shitty! hoping the louie 13 og is legit tho..

whatthe215

whatthe215

cloneville is a joke from what i've seen. dudes are not knowledgeable, honest or kind. take 2 minutes looking around, and you'll find mites. i asked why they had so few of each cut despite the stacked mom room, and after a couple minutes of talking "a lot of them just die."

been thinking about revisiting PO... i can't tell if it's a bad idea. at least they're somewhat professional.

N

nightmarecreature

PO and cloneville are a joke! I bought clones three years ago at cloneville, the cuts just randomly wilted over and died on the way home. $15 a cut for bullshit.

I'm glad those days are over. The only way to go is to know growers and get legit dank from them. If you don't know anyone, go with seeds and find your own exclusive cuts. There are clubs that do carry legit stuff, but I'm not saying who and it's less than five clubs in SoCal.

I really wish those places would go out of business. I guess those clone places keep growers in check by giving them mites, broadmites, how fun.

J

jaybudding

They have Harlequin in stock right now has anyone tried this one out?
haven't tried the haliquin but if you want harlequin I would ask Buds and roses to have it shipped from Harborside. that is where they get most of their clones from. The other spot right now that cant keep clones in stock cause they get dank is green castle collective but you have to get lucky if there in stock but I just hear this not from experience. Cloneville is a joke but you just have to know that walking in and it will be a hilarious adventure. Let me know if that loui is legit I just might have to get my cloneville dip ready. You can get lucky in there they do have some old school OGs in there that certain vendors drop that are legit.

Top Bottom