clonex ftfw

• Thread starter pussOGbrah
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pussOGbrah

pussOGbrah

Hey farmers thought i would share something that totally changed my clone game,,

Recently been having very hard time with cloning my og. Use to be just fine, but the last couple rounds i took were taking 2 weeks minimum to root and HALF my clones were lost due to rotting out at the cut portion in the rooter..The ones i did get had minimal roots coming out of the rapid rooters... Was using dip and grow (iba and NAA) , and then dipping into rooting powder from home depot then into a wet rapid rooter. into sealed tray dome onto thin towel on heat mat set at 73 dgrees under shop lights..

Was getting really frustrated, and happened to stumble onto a thread that stated using IBA and NAA hormones in combo could be detrimental to healthy cannabis rooting..

Using this info i decided to do a tray this round with just clonex (contains only IBA and some b1)...

Well no lie, when i went to give them their first watering at about day 5 i just randomly decided to check for roots...to my surprise, BLOWN OUT!!! roots healthier than i've ever seen on clones. White, fuzzy and abundant. Not one lost to rot!!

and the only thing i changed is the clonex . Taking lots of clones with same methods for a while now, so very confident the clonex for whatever reason (lack of NAA??) is the reason for my newfound success.

ANyways hope this helps someone out there who may be having less than stellar results cloning..
Keep it green farmers,
PUSs

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Good tip, thanks for posting it up, pussO. :D

oscar169

oscar169

Farming šŸŒ±
Supporter
@pussOGbrah Right there with ya! I did a test a few months back with a few different products and Clonex and rockwool wound up giving me the best results. I also like to throw in H16 roots in there.

I use the EzClone and every time we use the Clonex Gel and also the Clone X Liquid in the Cloners....

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

what are you cloning in? rockwool? soil? coco? very cool info.

Cloning in rockwool has upped my clone game big. i use a liquid hormone dip and plant, thats it. i was trying in coco and having same results as you, poor success and lots of rot. the lack of wetness of the rockwool seems to help. Keep it clean, simple, and relatively dry. too many products, too much water and too much handling is the bad guy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom