clonex not for consumption?

• Thread starter freegrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
my clonex says not for food products does anyone know of a rooting hormone that is for food?
:harvest:

CLASSTfTCAnONˇ Indole butyric acid is classified as an AgriculluraJ Chcmical and Pesticide. Mutagenic.ˇ Crystal Violet Dye is classified as harmful, carcinogenic. irritant and dangerous to the environmenL.ˇ

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you should take care not to get any cloning hormones on your skin

you might start growing extra nipples

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
uh-oh

what if i get it on my nipple? LMAO

funny shit motherload no but I looked closer and clonex cloning solution is fine to use baked though was looking for clonex rooting compound got solution and was pissed that it said something different :bong-hits:
well I guess the crisis is over but watch your labels

:harvest:

O

organicfreak

Originally Posted by FormerLumperDaw

2 oz. of organic aloe vera juice (aka gel or extract - talk about disorganized!)
1/2 oz. of fulvic acid
3/4 tsp. of powdered seaweed extract

These are the amounts for 1 gallon of water. Remember that aloe vera contains very high levels of Salicylic acid which is the active agent found in willow shoots for example. Widely used in for decades and decades by farmers to root cuttings.

The seaweed extract will give you the complete range of macro and micro nutrients in a balanced form with the additional benefit of IBA, IAA and NAA acids - the very same ones found in every rooting product on the planet like Clonex, Olivia's, Dip-n-Grow, et al. and they ain't in any kind of organic form.

The fulvic acid and its benefit speaks for itself. No explanation needed - this stuff is gold.

LD

budboy299

budboy299

Back of the bottle of Power clone says the same thing "not for food crop use"

Only thing in the ingredients this could apply to is the indole acetic acid

Not too worried about it though as we use it for such a short period and its at the very beginning of that plants life.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Clonex?....I fuckin shower in that shit!

J/k but if you want a natural alternative you can buy or make willow water as alluded to above.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
honey too

Ive herd honey is a good propagation aid does anyone know about this ?.........but your ok if you get the solution not the compound
:bong2:

The Joker

The Joker

Let's use common sense. You dip a cutting into clonex and grow it into a large plant . Would you say the finished plant had a mass 300-1000x that of the cutting? Does clonex reproduce? Does the minute amount on the outside of the cut some how multiply along with the plant? Your body replaces it's cells constantly. How much of the clonex is left at harvest parts per million?

Is the sky really falling ? Think it through logically. Non issue.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Is the sky really falling ? Think it through logically. Non issue.[/QUOTE]

Well in theory it could have an effect. Clonex is a rooting hormone. If you give a baby hormones, even though he may grow to 20x the size does that mean there can be no effect?

That being said I use clonex and I eat my product and smoke it. Different strokes for different folks but with all the GMo's in our food I think a bit of clonex is the least of our worries!

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
wasnt worried

Well in theory it could have an effect. Clonex is a rooting hormone. If you give a baby hormones, even though he may grow to 20x the size does that mean there can be no effect?

That being said I use clonex and I eat my product and smoke it. Different strokes for different folks but with all the GMo's in our food I think a bit of clonex is the least of our worries![/QUOTE]

just informing farmers no the sky isnt falling and if you look at my post in this thread only the compound has the mutagen the rooting soultion from clonex is fine and yes their are alot more things to worry about ...but dont everybody want to know whats in their meds and not just weed all meds not saying OH GOD DONT EVER USE IT but be aware what your are using not being aware is how this country got so f@!#$% up all these conspiracy people will tell you that its the man (government) thats to blame or that they are doing something underhanded well im here to tell you its not them its us thats the problem they didnt take it in some coo inpose martial law till everyone agreed no we gave it to them and said shyly when it was over your gonna call me right lol the thing is that if you get more than 50 of us together we become cattle and cant make a good judgement to save our lives( Ronald Reagan) need i say more he was an actor for f!@#$% sake any way sorry for the rant LOL

:mad0233:

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Let's use common sense. You dip a cutting into clonex and grow it into a large plant . Would you say the finished plant had a mass 300-1000x that of the cutting? Does clonex reproduce? Does the minute amount on the outside of the cut some how multiply along with the plant? Your body replaces it's cells constantly. How much of the clonex is left at harvest parts per million?

common sense isnt that common the MSDS was written to list all harmfull products and their effects on you and the enviroment now im sure they employ scientist to do the MSDS so the findings are solid they dont guess at the results now apperantly this shit mutated something and gave something cancer to be classified as mutagen and carcinogen so logicaly if their was no danger why would they list it as such. I know if I was selling a product and somebody wanted to put something on my lable that was harmfull to the sale of my product and was not true ........well logicly I would not let them so theirs my logic thanks for the opnion though Joker
:hi

Latest posts

Top Bottom