Cloning Autoflowering strains

• Thread starter greenfingers525
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

greenfingers525

Is it possible to clone from an autoflowering strain? if so, what stage can this be done?

K

kdog

it is not possible to clone an auto strain due to the fact that weather its a seed or clone its flowering when its gonna flower. its not lite dependent. so all youd do was chop one plant into pieces that would never have enough time to veg into plants worth flowering. get it? i personaly would never grow any strain with ruderellis in it

Dr. Detroit

Dr. Detroit

Too many people are content to believe what they read.

I'm more of a cynic with experimental tendencies, which allows for many more possibilities when it comes to these types of things.

Go to this page:

A good rule-of-thumb is that 90% of what is written and 99% of what is said is either poorly informed or downright wrong. I get kids in every day telling me with full conviction that the crap they've read in books is correct, despite any proof that I can offer.

Oh, and for those that are ignorant to the fact, the third highest strain of cannabis ever tested by a lab was an Alaskan Ruderalis hybrid that came in at nearly 36% THC. Not too bad in my opinion.

No one person knows everything about growing, and that's the truth. It's only though our shared aggregate knowledge can we truly advance.

Top Bottom