Cloning Endless Sky ...

• Thread starter digging
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

digging

Has anyone had good success with cloning Endless Sky from Dr. Greenthumb?

Thanks.

C

Coxie

hey digging,

Have your grown Endless Sky out yet? I just received my beans from the Doc, and I'm wondering about results. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Coxie

S

Snafu

i havent grown it, but i have smoked it and it was an awesome smoke!

D

digging

Hey Coxie:

Haven't grown it yet. but from all I have read about this strain, I am excited to.

I am in the begining planning stages for next year, and just finishing off my homework now.

H

Heavy Weight

I have cloned endless sky from DR.greenthumb, in my diy aero cloner with 100% success and in rockwool cubes but i seem to have a problem with them throwing very weak root and then start to die.I have attempted this about 8 times already and out of 25 on avg only 9-12 stay alive.
i use clonex with water at 400 ppm with maxi grow ph 5.5,
this is the only strain i have that gives me problems

D

digging

Thanks Heavy Weight for your reply. Any ideas as to what you feel the success would be using Rapid Rooters vs your aero cloner?

Thanks.

H

Heavy Weight

i am not sure but im guessing you would get pretty good results, everyone the uses rapid rooters that i know has good sucess but then again i never heard of anyone trying the endless sky in them.i dont kno y that strain is so hard to clone.

D

digging

Can anyone else please share their experience with Cloning Endless Sky from Dr. Greenthumb?

Thanks so much.

H

harley34

i find root riot cubes with a dab of clonex in a heated propagator. Perform best with endless, 100% record

for the first few weeks the plant constantly throws out week lower branches, that eventually die of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom