Cloning In Flower Stage

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brazel

brazel

Works wonders for my garden.
What you perceive!

If I gave you a job and you didn't finish but I gave you another that you did finish... does that mean you worked wonders?

I only share not to say I know cause I'll constantly be learning but these are good things to think about!

P

PassTheJ

Lol.. now u have me confused..

1. Air pruning gives me far better results for a 3 or 4 month vegetable cycle then not. I've been gardening for over a decade and I've tried alot with different vegetables and putting holes in your plastic pots always gives me better results regardless of what I grow..

Star fishing the roots provides a strong anchor and again, from experience it has provided me with better results then not doing it.

Combining the two methods atleast in my experience with vegetables, does very very well.

From everything I've read and from my first REAL grow, I tell you pot grows and acts much like any other plant, especially those that fruit.

Oh and I tried the pump, it's a no go. Not enough air is pushed into the pot to make any real difference. But it sure he'll does wonders to my water.. Hopefully I can saturate my feed a bit more..

Either way, I don't see a downside to it..

brazel

brazel

1. Air pruning gives me far better results for a 3 or 4 month vegetable cycle then not. I've been gardening for over a decade and I've tried alot with different vegetables and putting holes in your plastic pots always gives me better results regardless of what I grow..
What are you comparing it to?

P

PassTheJ

Well... Tomatoes, Eggplants, Cucumbers, asparagus, peppers, berry bushes and a few others I grow regularly. I compare it to my grows without airated pots and without starfishing. I found there to be a big difference.. I don't know if it'll help with weed, but looking at how the pot plant roots travel from my previous grow, I feel it won't hurt..

destructo

destructo

Oh and I tried the pump, it's a no go. Not enough air is pushed into the pot to make any real difference. But it sure he'll does wonders to my water.. Hopefully I can saturate my feed a bit more..

Either way, I don't see a downside to it..

I've read some people are using carbonated water some feedings to give their roots an extra boost.

P

PassTheJ

I've read some people are using carbonated water some feedings to give their roots an extra boost.

That actually sounds legit.. I figured it out. If i buy 12 ceramic water diffusers (micro bubblers) and hook them to my pump, I can saturate my water very well. I've seen what one does and it's cool. I'm always looking for the extreme end of cool..

I tell you, the smell if chlorine that come off as the water bubbles is intense and to think, I was putting all that into my grow..

P

PassTheJ

Now imagine 12 high end micro bubblers instead of bubble stones...

Latest posts

Top Bottom