cloning jackberry

• Thread starter gudkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gudkarma

it's taking nearly three weeks.

usually i get roots in 7 to 10 days.

anybody else cloning jackberry? time it takes u?

thanks

Patriot

Patriot

i have cloned her a cpl of times...2 to 3 weeks aswell .....

S

sannie

We have no issues with cloning the Jackberry, but it is always possible to get a clone that have problems with shooting roots in a 5-10 days period.
We always use clones that will have a fast rooting proces because we are working a lot with clones, so al our parrents that are used are selected to root fast.

greetz sannie

G

gudkarma

i switched from rooting powder to dip & grow (concentrated liquid)... getting roots in 10 to 14 days.

if we all had the benefit of selecting from huge populations, who wouldn't opt for good cloners?

i got do my best with 10 seeds... i select for other traits before "cloning" is an option.

maybe you breeders can up the seed counter per pack to 15-20 without charging any more $ money $.

who said it's supposed to be 10 beans per pack? :-)

still, i shaved a week of my jackberry cloning time.

looking to get the time down to 10 days tops.

we'll see.

Abek666

Abek666

some strains just need way more time then others. eventually you have given your mother's too much ferts that can slow down the process of forming roots big time. some strains i had where the badest cloners ever from 10 clones one rooted periode i trashed it because of the bad cloning behavior. I select in the first place for cloning and fast veg+flower time

cu

Top Bottom