Cloning Moms For Massive SOG

• Thread starter FruitOfTheLabor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

In the Middle of Rooting and Cloning The Moms out that i grew from seed. selected the best females.. kept those.. got rid of all the males exept 2 .. cloned 1 put one in the male tent in other room.. and the best females have been being cloned for the last 5 weeks.. i now have a room with 2 4 shelve .shelving units.. and 2 2 shelve shelving units. full of clones or cups of rooted clones starting there couple days of veg under the flouresents waiting to go under the 400mh for veg for 14 days then into flower for SOG.

Strains are.. Mindbender.. GForce.. Kc x Brazil.. Sour Cream.. Deadhead OG..Pineapple express .. Blue widow . white widow.. AK47.. AK x WW... an MORE... will post pics soon.

surferbum6900

surferbum6900

nice! i run a nursery myself. there are few people that really have any appreciation where there genetics come from. what and how are you feeding? lighting?

F

FromGROtoFLO

Almost went the same route with my SOG but decided to scratch the veg entirely. Rooted then right into it. Just add more plants. Its legit.

Used to veg for 4 weeks with smaller numbers, weak.

Scrapped the veg room and added HPS....3 rooms now. Shits dialed

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Almost went the same route with my SOG but decided to scratch the veg entirely. Rooted then right into it. Just add more plants. Its legit.

Used to veg for 4 weeks with smaller numbers, weak.

Scrapped the veg room and added HPS....3 rooms now. Shits dialed

How many clones per light are you running?

F

FromGROtoFLO

40 per light - 120 per 4x8 - 3 mags per table - 3 tables per room

We talked about beds but im going to put those on hold and run 4x4 cubes for a bit with coco mats (Iwill get back to beds ASAP, but I need a few reliable crops)

That method has been the most reliable for me

Stay tuned for the grow log starting the end of the month

360 Blackberry Kush ZERO veg

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
subbed

I wanna see photos!

FromGROtoFLO; I will be lookin for your grow log too.

D

djxl2001

Yea! Im always trying to keep up with the debate of more plant numbers vs longer veg. Cant wait for the pics.

Top Bottom