Cloning Problem?

• Thread starter KaptainKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Im cloning under one florescent 23w 6500 Kelvin bulb in a humidity dome using root riots as my medium .Also used clonex gel. The first picture is 24hrs after and the otger is 48hrs after .. theyre starting to wilt a bit .This normal? Are my leaves too big maybe? Any help is appreciated .Thanks .

Enforcer

Enforcer

Normal. Give them a few days with high humidity and they’ll perk up. A quick mist from a spray bottle, then replace the dome. Your plugs look a little dry. You don’t want soaked, but you do want moist.

G gnome

G gnome

Anything else you'd like to add?
Nope. Haha...idk man thats the same way i clone and mine dont droop like that...
U got any water in the bottom of that tray. Looks as if u dont have enuff humidity in that dome or u just left the lid off too long.

I agree w enforcer those plugs look a lil too dry

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

I do have water in the tray. Humidity stays in the 80s-90s constantly .Ill give the plugs some water and see what happens .

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Imo they were healthy. Had an issue about a month ago where my soil ran out if nutes but new growth was nice and green once I corrected the issue .Did i not give it enough heal time you think? They came from the plant on the left. The plant on the right im letting recover from a slight N tox ..nothing major but i wanted to makw sure it was healthier

Message 1517691824117
G gnome

G gnome

Imo they were healthy. Had an issue about a month ago where my soil ran out if nutes but new growth was nice and green once I corrected the issue .Did i not give it enough heal time you think? They came from the plant on the left. The plant on the right im letting recover from a slight N tox ..nothing major but i wanted to makw sure it was healthier

Other than the old damage they look fine...idk what u did to those clones man haha

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Lmao well shit .Trial and error i guess. Only my second go at it ..last time they looked dead after 24hrs so i guess this was a progress lol ..i got plenty of cloning material so im good for more..

Enforcer

Enforcer

My last clone run. As you can see the ones on the right are a little droopy. This is about a day after cutting. Most of them perked up a few days later. I use a heat mat under the tray to maintain temp and add water to the tray for humidity.

Like G said, it probably isn’t normal, but it’s also nothing to stress over. Give them time, they’ll root.

0F7F9B75 6E0C 4714 959D EDDC3733ECAA
Desertdweler

Desertdweler

What kind of lights are you placing those under? Is that plastic tray placed inside a dome, or is is just inside your tent?

I would first try putting them in a dome under fluorescents. Humidity 95-100%

KaptainKush

KaptainKush

Added some water to the root riots, sprayed the dome down more and added more water to the tray .They seem to be pirking back up quite nicely ..hopefully itll all be looking up from here .

20180205 154404 HDR
Top Bottom