cloning

• Thread starter dankstranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
william76

william76

You know you can get rooting powder for a pound in any high street in the uk,couldnt you get some of that where you are?great results,i prefer it to gel,76

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
they are loiking good so far..."spurs feet " should i wait to put in soil till then im way rookie at clones

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i heard someone say 100% success rate thats wassup

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i just had a thought of all my babies i took a blu dteam cut the biggest pain n my ass so far lol each plant has a personality and blu dream is picky

BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Its been said b4 but the darker the better. When I throw some in the window I have a small glass that is covered w/ duct tape...top too, with a hole to drop the cutting thru.
Slow but it works ina pinch...good luck

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i was thinkin of cutting to bottom out of another cup n poking a hole for the plant and flipping it over inside the other cup

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
day 8 new cup design no light on roots but no roots yet

CAM00315
stonestacker

stonestacker

Patience my son Haha.
This route will take at least 14 days or more.
some of my plants root in 7 days some two to three weeks. I've used oxy cloners with good results. Now I just use humidity dome heat mat rockwool plugs and 1/4 strength veg food with 3-4 ml of H2O2 and cloning gel. The clones seem to look so much better with no wilt.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Cloning instructions:
1. Start with a healthy mom
3. pre soak 2" rockwool cubes in ph 5.8 water for 24 hrs
2. Cut a 9" branch that has really nice development of new growth from your mother
3. use a razor blade on a hard surface to cut the stem of that clone at a 45 degree angle / <-- like that shape
(some people, including me, like to ever so gently scrape the outer layer of the bottom of the stem. Especially if the stem is more branch like and less soft)
4. Cup the leaves and cut off the tips of the bigger leaves about half way. This is important because it transfers energy to the rooting rather than the growing.
5. dip the clone in clonex rooting gel
6. place the clone in a cloning tray with a dome over it. I like to spray the clones every 30 mins or so, but in general you want them to be at at least 55-60% humidity in general. They need humidity but also fresh air. Its a delicate balance.
(I feed them and foliar spray them with ro water ph 5.8 and a tiny amount of roots accelurator. OG's take about 12 days and Some strains can show roots as soon as 6 days in my experience.
6. When roots start popping up you can remove the dome and continue feeding and foliar spraying until you see solid roots. Then you're ready to plant.

(sideways and upside down pics….can anyone help me figure out how to stop doing that? its pretty annoying.SRY)

This is an example from a friend of mine who is quite a student of the cannabis plant and really is an excellent grower.

Clone faceoff

Roots crazy

Clones in beds

Nef420

Nef420

I decided to try how your doing I just threw like 6 clone in a shot glass with just tap water not phd they look good so far not too droopy. I wana see how long it takes. Ill post pics in a bit

Top Bottom