Clonning in rockwool and dome

• Thread starter jay530dogg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jay530dogg

Hello I'm on 15 days do I leave the vent open all the time now? Some of the clone rooted but some not all the way out the cube the dome are under two 4 feet t12 and I also have a 23 watts cfl on top of it help. Thanka

Clonning in rockwool and dome
KUSHPILES

KUSHPILES

Heres how I clone with 100% success rate almost every time. Pro mix in trays mixed with OG Biowar compost tea (iv tried different potencies and they all seem to work similarly). Load up the tray and give them a light spray and leave the dome on, and vents closed for the first 3 days. I don't open it once for the first three days. After that I leave the vents open 24/7, and on the fourth day il take the lid off twice a day for 10-15 minutes at a time, and then put it back on. Fifth day I leave the lid off for a while longer, and same with the sixth. By day 7 there are roots bursting from the bottom, and often right out of the top of the Pro mix as well. Great fuzzy roots.

Its important to not have the medium too dry, or too soaking wet.
Its important to not leave the dome off for good the first time you remove it, as many will wilt and not make it.

There are many ways to skin a cat, this one works for me. Best of luck.

If I were you, i'd start acclimatizing the girls to the dome less environment asap.

Latest posts

Top Bottom