Close but How close .... That is the question!!

• Thread starter Growfox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

How many weeks to go?

• 2 weeks +

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • 2 weeks to 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 1 week

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Growfox

Growfox

Good day all. Fyi first timer grower long time toker 😁. White widow, 7 weeks into flower. Have louped trich's and best guess is 60% clear, 40% maybe milky ( old eyes even under 30x). Pistils maybe 20-40% brown. Calyxes not really swollen (right term??). 2 weeks maybe? IDK lol. Any advice from more experienced eyes is greatly appreciated. Thanks folks!!
PXL 20200930 153822252
PXL 20200930 153835425
PXL 20200930 153844787
PXL 20200930 153851400

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

When it's ready almost every hair will be orange or red, most of the fan leaves will look dead and the trichomes will be mostly cloudy with some amber.
Do you have a jewelers loupe?

Growfox

Growfox

When it's ready almost every hair will be orange or red, most of the fan leaves will look dead and the trichomes will be mostly cloudy with some amber.
Do you have a jewelers loupe?
Yes I do, but if weeks I will let her run a week or two and loupe daily or every couple days.

jelloman

jelloman

Yes I do, but if weeks I will let her run a week or two and loupe daily or every couple days.

I have an outdoor grow. 6 plants, (Mango-Kush). Most of the fan leaves have turned yellow and a lot have fallen off. Trichomes appear milky, some clear but no amber tones. Pistils are whiteish to brown/orange. Another 2 weeks ? And do you experienced growers harvest all at once or do you let some go longer ?
Thx !

Anthem

Anthem

If you start looking at the color now it will help you get a better idea of what to do and when. You have to consider when to start flushing into the harvest date as well if you are going to flush.

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I like to start the flush when mostly cloudy after the hairs start to turn orange.

Top Bottom