Close to Harvest in coco

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I have been watering 5 times a day in 3 gallon pots with 70/30 coco and perlite mix. Using mega crop. Should I back off on ec inflow and amount of watering I am giving them? Would love to know what you guys think? @Aqua Man ? Back off any fertigations? to dry them out?

2Bad

2Bad

I have been watering 5 times a day in 3 gallon pots with 70/30 coco and perlite mix. Using mega crop. Should I back off on ec inflow and amount of watering I am giving them? Would love to know what you guys think? @Aqua Man ? Back off any fertigations? to dry them out?
From what i've seen him post he says he cuts back on nutrients just giving them lighter feeds

D

D_G

I was running 1.2-1.3ec with 4 waterings a day in 2gal buckets and was getting slight tip burn and dark plants. Now going 0.9ec for a while and things seem good

P

Puredank

I am at day 90 on a sour stomper mephisto auto and that's crazy started flushing today, got it down to 70PPM and now will continue with ph water until finished. She has been feeding at 2.2EC inflow of canna coco and all additives loving the nutrient line personally what are you using ?

Top Bottom