Close to harvest question.

• Thread starter DismalDude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Hello all and thanks for taking a look at this question I have.
I'm at day 51 in flower with one HSO green crack plant.I also have one unknown bag seed sativa dom in tent as well.She's a bit older than the GC and while I was inspecting them yesterday I found seed on a lower bud of the sativa dom.
I never saw bananas but now I'm worried.The GC doesn't have any bananas or seed but I have noticed this week that trich production seems a lot slower or stopped.
I've been in flush since day 45 and my question is should I wait for day 60 like I'm going for or get ready to harvest now?
I just don't want her to go south on me and I'm probably thinking about it too much but I'd like some input please.Thanks very much!

J

Jalisco Kid

Sorry but your on your own with that call.Same cut grown in 2 different rooms probably could have a 2 week optimal window. That for me is a long flush, what are your leaves doing? If they have a good fade going I would take them, but I am not there so there's not much weight in that decision.More of a simi educated guess. JK

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey JK thanks for the response.Here's a pic from today of the GC.
100 1391

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

In my opinion I'd just take her through to term. I'm sure you can get a little more late flowering weight on that lady. As for the seeds, don't worry about it too much. That bagseed plant was probably just prone to hermie out anyways- thats how you got the seeds in the first place (s1 hermies in this case) and even if there are lots of seeds in the bagseed plant I doubt you'll see very much cross-pollination this late. Of course this is just what I would do.

Delerium

Delerium

Too many places to get seeds to be investing your time on bag seed. Risks out weigh the rewards. That goes for clones from friends too, unless they are on their game and most aren't IME.
Only time I've had a hermie was from a donated variety. Never again I said.
Pop beans or maintain a mother plant. :borg:

J

Jalisco Kid

Too many places to get seeds to be investing your time on bag seed. Risks out weigh the rewards. That goes for clones from friends too, unless they are on their game and most aren't IME.
Only time I've had a hermie was from a donated variety. Never again I said.
Pop beans or maintain a mother plant. :borg:
If that was true their would be no chems out there,smelly delhi's ect.
I would believe mother nature can breed.

That girl can still go on a bit. I pull buds on unknown plants the last 3 weeks,It is the only way how I would know when to pull the next cycle.. Some plants the type of high changes a good deal the last 3 weeks. JK

DismalDude

DismalDude

Hey all,life got busy sorry for late replies. @mr roboto- Yes,I've checked for light leaks all is well. @Delerium- The bagseed was so I at least had something if the GC didn't pan out.@Delerium-No the bagseed is not the next wonder variety but it is decent mids for sure. @Delerium- Only known genetics from now on for sure. @Jalisco Kid-getting more amber everyday,will harvest at day 60.Any more will be pushing it a bit I believe. Thanks for all the input farmers!

J

Jalisco Kid

Hey all,life got busy sorry for late replies. @mr roboto- Yes,I've checked for light leaks all is well. @Delerium- The bagseed was so I at least had something if the GC didn't pan out.@Delerium-No the bagseed is not the next wonder variety but it is decent mids for sure. @Delerium- Only known genetics from now on for sure. @Jalisco Kid-getting more amber everyday,will harvest at day 60.Any more will be pushing it a bit I believe. Thanks for all the input farmers!
Whats % of amber? I do not care for overdone pot myself.I like a more motivational high. When I pick most of my strains I doubt if I have 10% amber. That's why I always take bud sample for the last 3 weeks or so to figure out when I would want to pick it in the future.JK

DismalDude

DismalDude

I will check in the morning and try to give an accurate percentage on amber.That is if I don't end up in hospital.Not sure what happened but I coughed pretty hard and now I have severe pain on right side above waist,below ribs towards back and it's not getting better.Frankly it's getting worse.I think I broke something inside.I'll know more tomorrow.I really hate hospitals...Thanks again for the replies all,much appreciated.

Delerium

Delerium

I will check in the morning and try to give an accurate percentage on amber.That is if I don't end up in hospital.Not sure what happened but I coughed pretty hard and now I have severe pain on right side above waist,below ribs towards back and it's not getting better.Frankly it's getting worse.I think I broke something inside.I'll know more tomorrow.I really hate hospitals...Thanks again for the replies all,much appreciated.
Be safe Dude.

DismalDude

DismalDude

Thanks Delerium,no checking of the trichs today.Off to hospital.Maybe it won't be so bad...

J

Jalisco Kid

Definitely go. I had a friend collapse a lung from too much oil and coughed to hard. JK

Top Bottom