Close to the buckle of the Bible Belt.

• Thread starter KannaLily
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KannaLily

Hey Farmers... Good day wherever you're at! I may have just figure this profile thing out. Soooo hello from Lily.
Just an old 50's chick here, enjoy reading most all Info and chit/chat. Hope to learn tons so when or if they ever decide to make growing green allowed, I'm ready!

"A dog never has a bad fur day"

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

welcome to the best cannabis forum around, nice people and on point info, along with great growers!

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
welcome. love the avatar pic.

K

KannaLily

Thank's CPits ! That's one of my 4yo girls. Have a pitty too. L

Skoosh

Skoosh

Welcome, you have a pit?
(I like dogs more than most people I know.)

Sk
;-)_~~
2012 09 13 11 29 31 287

S

ssteely71

Welcome to the farm! Check out the pet picture thread too.

FYI. I was beaten badly by the Bible Belt.

Last edited:
Skoosh

Skoosh

Kanna:
Yes, my sweetie and I volunteer @ the shelter by Red Rocks here in Denver metro.
His name is Malinko ('Link') and was on a 72 hour notice the day he & I met.
That was (about) 3 years ago.
Aside from Malamutes being assholes (They don't play well with other breeds, or even anything their size) I love my 'lunk-head'.
(Dude's 150#)

Sk
;-)_~~
IMG 0002
12maynard34 avatar

K

KannaLily

Kanna:
Yes, my sweetie and I volunteer @ the shelter by Red Rocks here in Denver metro.
Aside from Malamutes being assholes (They don't play well with other breeds, or even anything their size) I love my 'lunk-head'.
(Dude's 150#)

Sk
;-)_~~
View attachment 382471 View attachment 382470
He's so tiny....NOT! Thank's for the smile. L

Canappa

Canappa

Kanna:
(Dude's 150#)

Sk
;-)_~~
View attachment 382471 View attachment 382470

Nice , check out the pets on the farm: https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/pets-on-the-farm.61706/page-5#post-1207328

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

Welcome Lily:) I'm in the Bible Belt. Nice to run into someone close.

P

plant-lover68

I wish they would put medical cannabis and recreational cannabis on the ballot in my state. It's in the Bible belt and I'm positive it would pass if the people were allowed to vote on it. I hope you aren't blaming Christians for the laws concerning Cannabis. The government has been lying to them for a century about Cannabis and there are lots of Christians who believe in legalization. You sure can't blame Christians for California not being the first state like Colorado and Washington State to legalize for recreation. It was grower's greed.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Lived in the "Bible Belt" most of my life. Welcome. MGG

Top Bottom