Closed column pressurized blaster esential oil extrctor

• Thread starter juggo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

juggo

Hello,

I was browsing around and found this neat extractor,not sure how long they have been around. Like the title says its a closed column extractor,"Pressurized oil blast tube with stainless steel valve system.

Now you can pressurize your blast tube with solvent, close off the top and bottom valve and let your solvent fully marinate. These tubes can be open blasted by hand.
Open blasted with our eRector stand,
or
attached inline with our closed loop reclaim system.

CC30G
Now Only $139.99
FREE SHIPPING~!1 Oil Extractor tube 6" long X 1.5" in diameter
2 Stainless Secure Clamps
(1) 50 micron screen gasket
(1) 150 micron screen gasket
2 stainless valve systems
Fully adjustable and upgradable.
Extra clamps and extension columns available.
Instructions included.

Hands Free Stand 49.99 Extra

http://i.einvalid.com/00/s/MTYwMFg5MDE=/z/RJgAAOSwirZTtgfR/$_57.JPG
I have never seen these before,and it seems it would improve yields for us open blasters.And also a way to get started in closed loop pretty cheap. Have any of you guys had experience with one of these extractors? Thanks!

peace,
juggo

J

juggo

Would this make it possible to remove the mystery oil from the butane thru distillation,maybe a little cheaper and safer? Thanks

peace,
juggo

J

juggo

So, in order to distill butane you would need a complete closed loop setup?I am trying to figure out a way to distill for my friends and I,if I could just fill a tank with safe gas{no m.o.}that would be awesome.But I suppose the only way is cough up 2000$ or so.If I did get the cls is there anyway to provide clean gas for open blasters? The idea of mystery anything in oil made for truly sick people worries me. Any ideas folks?Thanks!

peace,
juggo

velocity

velocity

To go closed loop you need to have a recovery and a vac pump. The closed loop is to beable to capture all your butane used. I helped build a mark5 last november trust me it is the best way to go for the dollar. I know 2K is alot plus the other things not in the price to bebale to run, but the return of the money is quick IF you can process alot of trim like 50 lbs plus. The mark systems are very safe since yor not allow butane to the atmosphere, yes you need some common sense because you are working with a highly flamable gas but it is a fast and efficiant way to go.

Top Bottom