Closed door Schuette Seminar Info

• Thread starter brd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brd

brd

This is what was talked about in the infamous closed door meetings held around the state.

Lots of of good things in here. I know its a lot of reading but I would highly recommend it.

I would love to here thoughts and comments.

brd

brd

Here is one thing I saw that many people get wrong. Word for Word.

Attorney general opinions are not "Law" and bind only state agencies, but courts often find them persuasive.

F

FatMarty

This is a well organized campaign by the AG to overturn as much of the MMMA as he can in any manner it can done.

The entire agenda is about how to get around the law and how to work to change it until it is practically impossible to comply.

Times are changing and the dinosaurs are having a hard time acclimating to climate change. As usual the religious rightwing are over-reaching in their zeal to cleanse society of evils like 'queers' and 'potheads' - Michigan will not tolerate this crap for long - we are better than this in total.

In the meantime it is good that the nutjobs are so unreasonable in the changes they seek to the Act - they can't get any Dems to go along with them if it means political suicide.

F

FatMarty

Here is one thing I saw that many people get wrong. Word for Word.

Attorney general opinions are not "Law" and bind only state agencies, but courts often find them persuasive.

The way I was taught is that an AG finding of fact is treated as law in the state until/unless a Court interveens; so the cops can use B.S. findings to justify stealing your stash and you can't do anything but file a lawsuit seeking relief.

Cox wouldn't go there because he knew he couldn't win and he was seeking hgher office from the AG seat; Schutte is content to muddy the waters as long as possible to prevent full implementation of the Act in hopes that his rightwing zealot buddies will win everything in upcoming elections and finally put an end to this evolution madness.:confused0054:

kooter840

kooter840

Schutte .....GO HOME!

When is this clown gonna b out of office?, He has done nothing but make everything a loophole,do anything he can get these sick patients in jail, he will, and he will do it with a smile on his face.......he wont be in office long!:anim_09::anim_09::anim_09:

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This Fuck needs to go, his is going to be on Wood TV8 out of grand rapids this sunday on the show called "to the point", going to watch it & see what this asshole has to say!! thinks its on at 10:00am

W

whiskeygirl

We are all screwed. Schuette could be in term for 10 years! Read the quote below

"Since the Michigan Constitution of 1963 was adopted, the attorney general has served a term of four years. The officeholder is also limited to two terms, for a total of eight possible years of service; ten possible years of service if the officeholder serves two full terms and less than half of one term as a replacement. Until 1950, the attorney general was appointed by the governor.

Michigan's current attorney general is Bill Schuette, who was elected in November, 2010, and sworn into office on January 1, 2011"

S

swisscheese

There was a recall effort for schuette but haven't heard much lately.

Top Bottom