Closed Tent with co2 has high temps

• Thread starter Techs221
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Techs221

Techs221

Hey guys first time I am using co2, my problem is with my closed tent, I will get very high temps when growing, I am trying to find a way to keep my temps around 85 or so while running my co2, I have a 20lb co2 tank with a monitor that shows the co2 level at all time, when I run 2 fans in my tent and the temps reach up to 100 degrees I can run a portable a/c in the room and vent that out of the room but then it appears my co2 levels drop fast and I seem to use more co2 then if I just let the temps get that hot,

Any advice on how to keep my grow tent cooler and not use a ton of co2
Also about how long should a 20lb co2 tank last.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Maybe a radiator plumbed to a reservoir with a water chiller? Radiator inside the tent with fans blowing on it, every thing else outside the tent. With a gravity drain back to the res for radiator condensate. I wonder how much that might affect humidity?
just came up with it so I haven’t really thought it through. Seems like it could work

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

Lol. Get 3 tanks. And keep then in rotation. If you are using LED just vent the heat out of the top. Hook some hosing up to your tanks and place that at the bottom of your tent. So the co2 goes from the tank to the plant. And just cool the whole room down and open all the openings in your tent. It will pull in the cold air from the AC. Set the AC to 68.

Top Bottom