Closet Grow In Michigan...how Much Can I Get Fucked If If Raided?

• Thread starter MagicSeth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MagicSeth

MagicSeth

I do a small medical grow no more than 5 plants (that includes clones) . I have been reading some really fucked up stuff online about the fucking cops taking peoples shit for growing meds. My life has changed since I started using cannabis for the intense muscle spasms that go along with my condition. Is it reasonable to assume that they are not really interested in the closet grower but targeting caregivers. A caregivers grow would be as easy to find as mine if the cops just checked the registry.
The rebel in me says fuckem and keep using my meds but the responsible one in me is saying do I want to subject my partner to even the chance of any of this bullshit ever possibly having a chance to happen? Should I stay or give up the grow?

Bill Murry

Bill Murry

Dude stop smoking that heavy sativa it's making you Noided they have very little to gain unless your sitting on millions in property or classic cars for them to seize. They know who's pumping warehouse operation and who's NOT. if your compliant you should have nothing to worry about if the state was to come knocking. If your people (anyone around you or operation) are good peep's and everyone keeps to themselves you should have nothing to fear.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Got a card ? Do not see where you say if you have a card or not. If you are legal you should not have to worry about it, as long as you remain within limits.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Dude stop smoking that heavy sativa it's making you Noided they have very little to gain unless your sitting on millions in property or classic cars for them to seize. They know who's pumping warehouse operation and who's NOT. if your compliant you should have nothing to worry about if the state was to come knocking. If your people (anyone around you or operation) are good peep's and everyone keeps to themselves you should have nothing to fear.
You are right , I am going all indica next grow...LOL

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
You are right , I am going all indica next grow...LOL

All indica`s next grow ? Good for you, but not my cup of tea. I use good sativa`s for daytime meds and indica`s at night. Green mojo to ya.

PS,
Peeps I know with a card were visited by the popo and had NO problem with `em cause they were legal and within limits.

Quagmire

Quagmire

I wouldn't worry man.. like you said, they aren't really after the guy growing a small amount in a closet, it won't make good headlines or even make the news cast.. lol. No, they want the guy blowing up his entire house for $$ and most here are not about that.. keep doing what your doing.. I quit for 4yrs recently because of this very feeling. no more, but I do keep my numbers within reason for 2 people. good luck

Top Bottom