Closet Grow In The Making

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Misshroom

Misshroom

Hi, first time grower. Only a ghetto grow in my storage shed, inside my apartment. So far.
By the end of next week, I'm planning on making a grow closet. Mr.closet is 94cm wide, 160cm high and 52 cm deep. Not the biggest but was only planning on flowering two and two. I have a hooded 250w hps atm.
I've orderd a TT 100 187m³h channel fan (?). Sorry for my english, really norwegian. and a prima climate 100 mm 160 m³/t charcoalfilter, a humidifier and hygrometer.
So far I have the hood and bulb and the rest to power it, GHE Flora series, hp down (cuz my tap water is like 8,5 when tested), two 11L buckets aand a spray bottle! :p
But looks like they're still enojoying it. I have no idea what strain or sex, this is more a test run. Orderd some Aurora indica feminized seeds. I thought i share my grow journal with you, and mayby you could share some experiences or advice :)

Strain: dunno, 1 sativa & 1 indica. 24 days old
medium: soil
nutrients: ghe series, a little under 1/3 of recommend every 2th watering.
water: 3day or so, watch the poses of the leaves, feel the dirt and bucket.
light: 18 on/6 off.
ph water: 6 - 6.5
temprature: cant get it lower than 26degrees, 27/28 if it's real hot. but spray them often.
night temp: 24/25degrees.
the other day i forgot to test I's water and found it to be 8,5 as usual. need to worry?
have 11L now, but should i down size because of the closet measures?

Enjoy the weekend, peace :smoking:

Closet grow in the making
Closet grow in the making 2
Trucker

Trucker

Looking good. Your grow is 1 day older than mine :) will be stopping by and checking your progress.

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Welcome to the farm Misshroom.
Best of luck. Peace

Dunge

Dunge

nice.
I like to top seedlings once above the fifth node.
You will want to keep an eye on your relative humidity.
With such a small space, you will get most of your production in the upper part of the plant.
The lower buds may be pruned as they will never get big, and I like to think that the primary production gets diverted into upper buds.

Sativas can grow out of control.
(neither of these look to me like a pure sativa)

Please try to post regular updates.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thanks everyone. Glad to be here. much more activity here than on the norwegian forums, had some fun reads already :)

Looking good. Your grow is 1 day older than mine :)
Nice, got a post here? If so, it'd be cool to check it out!

nice.
With such a small space, you will get most of your production in the upper part of the plant.
The lower buds may be pruned as they will never get big, and I like to think that the primary production gets diverted into upper buds.

So do you think i should top them now?
I don't think both are Sativa's. looks like one of each to me. hehe, i wouldn't even dare to guess on pure or not. way out of my field of knowledge :P been thinking about doing scrog in the closet. not sure if i can pull it off.
I'll do my best to update :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

Ofcourse, thanks! besides, this is my first grow aswell. couldn't possibly criticize :)

Misshroom

Misshroom

Update:
That sativa looking bush is growing like shit. 2 days, 4 cm. so i took your advice Dunge and did topping on both of them. Just checked the soils ph and all is looking fine, no problems so far!

IMG 20160619 084813
IMG 20160619 084549
IMG 20160619 084431
IMG 20160619 084423
IMG 20160619 092403
IMG 20160619 092227
Toaster79

Toaster79

Welcome to the farm!

Your grow space is the same dimensions as was mine not so long ago, but your setup is much cleaner and you have double the light power I used to have.

That fan you've ordered is gonna be loud as hell so I'm hoping you don't keep Mr. Closet in your bedroom. And the filter will be a bit on the small size for that fan. Should of got a next bigger one. Hope your temps won't be a problem for you, but being in Norway your summers shouldn't get as hot.

So far looking good. Just keep training your plants to get a nice even canopy and keep them from getting out of hand when they start stretching once in flower.

Keep it green girl!

Misshroom

Misshroom

Welcome to the farm!

Your grow space is the same dimensions as was mine not so long ago, but your setup is much cleaner and you have double the light power I used to have.

That fan you've ordered is gonna be loud as hell so I'm hoping you don't keep Mr. Closet in your bedroom. And the filter will be a bit on the small size for that fan. Should of got a next bigger one. Hope your temps won't be a problem for you, but being in Norway your summers shouldn't get as hot.

So far looking good. Just keep training your plants to get a nice even canopy and keep them from getting out of hand when they start stretching once in flower.

Keep it green girl!

Thank you, and thanks for the advice will definitely upgrade! lol, yeeee. was kinda thinking that, haha :P but i bought a silencer (?) or whatever it's called. Besides my landlord won't care about the noise, she party every 2th day. and sometimes even wakes me up at 8am because of her karaoke addiction. She has nothing on me :P she's don't care if i smoke mj, she knows. But I won't take the risk telling her about growing. So it's more the smell that's concerns me. On a hot day it get's around 32degrees, should be fine, i hope. only one way to know for sure.
I'll write this down, so much information. need to keep track off all this.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thanks, haha. I will! "Hey, Loki! This cannabis forum says Congrats!" Would definitely make him smile. and my mom choke :P

On different matters, I'm gone upgrade the fan, luckly for me i never got to buy the first because of empty stock. But emailed the store and it would be back in stock this week.
So the weedlings are 4 weeks today and it was water day. the indicalookinbush have gotten what looks like nutburns(?) picture below, if anyone knows what is up with these tiny holes. just in case, I skip'd feeding them nuts. Ph water: 6 and 6,5. Ph soil: between 6 and 6.5
One is 22cm tall and the other one almost 27cm.

IMG 20160622 215043
IMG 20160622 212212
IMG 20160622 212054
IMG 20160622 212022
Misshroom

Misshroom

Good monday everyone :) Got seeds in the mail the other day :D female lemon kush, female indoor mix og 5 freebies, a danish strain i think. Updating my closet by buying a secret jardin darkroom 90x90x185cm. Got som great advice from this forum, norcan and i talked to a local gardener. He used his 420m3 fan and 380m3 filter on a 120x120x200cm tent and said that work fine. I got his ventilation system for free so if anything i'll just buy the smaller ones. Also bought a small inline fan, plagron top grow box 100% bio, jiffy pellets, perlite and a humidifier(wich is coming today). Thought long about how much i'm gone give this, and i found the answer to be alot. So while waiting for my new layout, I switch'd the light, so i faster can grow my kush! :P
Day 1 off flowering.

IMG 20160627 094638
IMG 20160627 094457
IMG 20160627 094411
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

nice.

Iv grown in cupboards for over a decade and wat dunge says is exactly right.underneath wont produce much simply coz theres only a single light directly above.
top the hell out your plant until u have semi even canopy of tops kinda like this.
20160626 122737

iv not done a great job on this one but u get the idea.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Good monday everyone :) Got seeds in the mail the other day :D female lemon kush, female indoor mix og 5 freebies, a danish strain i think. Updating my closet by buying a secret jardin darkroom 90x90x185cm. Got som great advice from this forum, norcan and i talked to a local gardener. He used his 420m3 fan and 380m3 filter on a 120x120x200cm tent and said that work fine. I got his ventilation system for free so if anything i'll just buy the smaller ones. Also bought a small inline fan, plagron top grow box 100% bio, jiffy pellets, perlite and a humidifier(wich is coming today). Thought long about how much i'm gone give this, and i found the answer to be alot. So while waiting for my new layout, I switch'd the light, so i faster can grow my kush! :p
Day 1 off flowering.
Looks like a bit of variegation on the leaves there.
those female seeds are perfect for a new grower-cheap but decent.the female seeds grapefruit,nl,skunk special and easy bud were the first strains i ever grew

Misshroom

Misshroom

Yeah the thin lookin one is pretty scrawny, been weird all her life and got scars:) but she grows and smells yummy, not much hassle. yeah, thought it would be best to try something easy and cheap first time. I actually look'd at easy bud, hehe. Where they good?

Misshroom

Misshroom

Iv grown in cupboards for over a decade and wat dunge says is exactly right.underneath wont produce much simply coz theres only a single light directly above.
top the hell out your plant until u have semi even canopy of tops kinda like this.View attachment 611681
iv not done a great job on this one but u get the idea.

Thanks for the tips, I will. First day off flower though, will it be fine?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yeah the thin lookin one is pretty scrawny, been weird all her life and got scars:) but she grows and smells yummy, not much hassle. yeah, thought it would be best to try something easy and cheap first time. I actually look'd at easy bud, hehe. Where they good?
No crap.as was skunk special.nl & grapfruit were awesome though.loved the grapefruit inparticular

Top Bottom