Closet Grow In The Making

• Thread starter Misshroom
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks for the tips, I will. First day off flower though, will it be fine?
No youd have to do the training in veg.next time bro next time.plenty o time to do all that.on your first grows id just let em do theyr thing without fuckin with em.
dont top once youv put em in bloom.
use wire or string to pull the side branches out from the main stem.the more of the plant exposed to light the better.
for example say i have a plant i topped really early and its gave me to main stems but not many branches.if i just leave it b and flower it i wouldnt get much but if i pull the two stems apart and tie em so theyr almost horizontal and tie them in place and veg em for another week or two before flip i would probably get twice as much coz more of the plant is getting direct light.

Misshroom

Misshroom

haha, i'm glad i pick'd the indoor mix instead then. grapfruit sounds real nice. anything fruit related and im usually sold!

Nice of you to stop by @Trucker , and thanks :)

Do you keep them tied down all through veg and flower? So when keeping them horizontal, you top the other stems aswell to get a more equal hight or am I getting this wrong? Will keep that in mind for the 2nd grow and give it try!:)

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

haha, i'm glad i pick'd the indoor mix instead then. grapfruit sounds real nice. anything fruit related and im usually sold!

Nice of you to stop by @Trucker , and thanks :)

Do you keep them tied down all through veg and flower? So when keeping them horizontal, you top the other stems aswell to get a more equal hight or am I getting this wrong? Will keep that in mind for the 2nd grow and give it try!:)
It depends how big a space u have but its certainly ok to top as many times as u like but always give the plant a bit of veg time after topping to let the shoots below the pinch to grow more.once u top out the main shoot at the top the hormones tell the plant the highest shoots on the plant are now the top and theyl grow accordingling.sometimes if one shoot is allowed to get a bit higher than the others it will just get more pronounced and wen bloomed most weight will grow on the highest branch so its best to try to keep them even as u can by tieing em in place to try and acheive something like these wen bloomed..
20160425 193412
20160612 204715
20160516 234106
20160312 205536
theres no rule about how big or small or amount of tops.its totally up to u.obviously some plants wont be able to be kept too small as theyr just big plants but topping and training in this way will allow u to grow plants in a cupboard that you wouldnt normally if untopped.
But for now id just let those ones go as they are since theyr allready flipped.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Great! awesome explained dude, will definitley try this. Thank you. Is thoose sticks for support? do you stick them in the soil or outside of the pot? Sorry about all the questions, never seem too get enough information. lovley pictures btw :cry:

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Great! awesome explained dude, will definitley try this. Thank you. Is thoose sticks for support? do you stick them in the soil or outside of the pot? Sorry about all the questions, never seem too get enough information. lovley pictures btw :cry:
Either or.these are inside the soil.iv rigged a small diy sog net made out of green wire between those poles on the top one.i also have made wee holes every couple of inches around the lid of each pot to anchor wire through wen tieing down
and dont worry about asking questions wether it seems like a good question or a silly one.we,r here to help.i dont mind helping guys like yourself who have already done some research and have a plan but just need some tips.its wen the guys who havnt done any research atall and ask the most basic of questions constantly simply coz they couldnt be arsed doin it themselves.cant be arsed with that but always wiling to help someone whos willing to help themselves so dont hesitate to ask.its your thread.ask away.

Misshroom

Misshroom

Thanks, i can understand that. the basic lies all around the internet. Having a harder time calculating air flow and shit like that. But luckily for me there's nice guys like you around. well i got some more for you. do you regulate the wire as they grow? or do you keep them at the same height?

Misshroom

Misshroom

Yeah sure I'll do that, thanks! As i said earlier, never seems to be enough information. Find my self read things many times over.

Misshroom

Misshroom

My humidifier came in the mail today so went out and bought a hygrometer as well. the humidifier gives out cold steam making my space cooler in temprature. Temprature now is 26degrees and 50% h. Got some seeds from a local gardener. Two Rocklock and one Cluster bomb, both indica dominant. Marijuana is, yes shocking - illegal here. so this is the thing you don't share with others, it's an unsociable hobby. He said he would be happy to help me, had 20 y experince. So glad I bump'd into him! Throwing in some pictures though it's only day 3 off flowering.

peace

IMG 20160628 143947
IMG 20160628 143928
IMG 20160628 143857
IMG 20160628 143551
Misshroom

Misshroom

Hi, and welcome:) thanks, i'm suprised how well they're doing with only 2 nuts, a humidifier and light. KISS, cute and smart. keeping it simple was my plan, dont wont to drown in all the different styles, techniques and fancy shit:)

peace!

Misshroom

Misshroom

I think both of them are boys. Kinda sad and relieved. can start growing lemon haze and indoor mix :D
so what do you think, both boys?

Screenshot 2016 07 01 09 45 42
Screenshot 2016 07 01 09 43 16
Screenshot 2016 07 01 09 39 38
Screenshot 2016 07 01 09 38 43
Misshroom

Misshroom

Thank you. They are gone. germinating 1 lemon haze and 1 indoor mix, these are the ones i've been waiting for :D
here they are, warm and wet:)

IMG 20160701 164901
Misshroom

Misshroom

Not much to update but my fan and filter came today. Also 2 new strains ive been wating for. Got to love some variety :D 4 indica dominant og 4 i dunno what is. germinating a rocklock to, so hopefully 3 different strains will pop!

Peace ✌

IMG 20160702 152924
K

KirkMc

Mycorrhizal fungi is the best addition to my soil I ever found. Produced the most benefit and was quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom