Closet Set Ups

• Thread starter RHINObeast
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

whats up guys, just dropping in an update on the cookies kush, sour Kosher and Larry og. Glueberry is still vegging out a bit. I made this awesome new set up today with my wife and enjoyed every second of it. I work with polyethylene and polyeurethane, etc and was lucky enough to get some free set up rolls of 100 percent reflective Mylar, 5 mil plain white glossy film, and I stapled these on to sheets of cardboard and lined the entire closet. It's brighter than my gorilla tents! I'll be using this for my bloom room. Also, just got some brand spanking new freshly cut LVPK (las vegas purple kush) clones from my buddy ( all fem) and can't wait till they root out. Had a lot going on today even got some silica blast but almost feel like it's too late to start using it as I just flipped the switch to flower. Lemme know what you guys think. Also took a shot of some cookies and Larry clones, straight fish bones

Closet set ups
Closet set ups 2
Closet set ups 3
Closet set ups 4
PpmOver9000

PpmOver9000

Sweet set up. I'm also looking to set up a small tent. Prob gon be a bought one but question. I also want to do leds, do you suggest any particular ones that have veg and flower lights in one?

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Sweet set up. I'm also looking to set up a small tent. Prob gon be a bought one but question. I also want to do leds, do you suggest any particular ones that have veg and flower lights in one?
Mars hydro led 300 watt for bloom, and I now use power veg 420 (x3) and power veg plus UV (X1) for veg( t5ho)

fatawa

fatawa

Had a lot going on today even got some silica blast but almost feel like it's too late to start using it as I just flipped the switch to flower. Lemme know what you guys think.
i personaly wouldnt giv them tons.but i smack my chics around till wk6 n some cases.you will hav to find that happy medium because u want branches to stiffin to support the buds.might b counterintuitive.nice setup tho.look good so far.

Top Bottom