Closet T-5 Micro Grow

• Thread starter GrizzleB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

H-and-L

Great looking plants Grizzle. As someone who started before HPS was the "only way" to flower, I love seeing people change it up. I'm a big fan of t5's in veg, this makes me want to get a couple warm bulbs.

C

chillyb

Yo Grizz! As prev mentioned by others, impressive indeed. I'd also like further info on the scrubber if you'd be so kind. I'm spec'n a couple myself. One locally, and another online, and would like to know your thoughts based on ur setup/area. Thx and luck n your next venture.

Tripsick

Tripsick

Great grow and pictures :rasta2:

I had a similar setup last year.

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

woa...i love t-5's there are the best for veg...i never flowered with them...but damn now i know!

S

supasticky

Nice show bro. I'm looking to get some t-5's myself.

-Supa

F

frostedlove

Nice Plants Bro
Always got a sweet spot for the micro grows.......

Nice clean job.

Cant wait for final bud shots...

G

giantsfan24

This is very encouraging to see that T5 HO can flower like that. I'm sold on them for vegging but with results like yours...it just shows you can go all the way with them...very encouraging..
Thanks!

Dunge

Dunge

I need a T5 tutorial. The question is High Output. Are all T5s HO?
If not, will all T5 ballasts drive T5 HO? And then there seems to be thin information on the color temp of available bulbs. And then there is the bottom line questions of power usage.
Can anybody please straighten me out on this tempting form factor.

Tsunami Rose

Tsunami Rose

Man, I would have got a hundred more clones for my grow had I known t5's could put out like this, damn!!!!!

J

jak

Damn, those plants look phenomenal. Awesome job on your little grow, please post dry shots!!

Top Bottom