closing in on harvest window?

• Thread starter canadagrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

canadagrow

hey guys this is my first post and my first grow ! these are gorilla glue x critical autoflower i just wanted to post here cause i cant tell if i'm closing in on the harvest window or not and maybe get some feed back on general plant health ( some leaves where bitten off by my cat but that's been solved now)

IMG 0428
IMG 0429
IMG 0430
IMG 0433
IMG 0434
IMG 0435
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

hey guys this is my first post and my first grow ! these are gorilla glue x critical autoflower i just wanted to post here cause i cant tell if i'm closing in on the harvest window or not and maybe get some feed back on general plant health ( some leaves where bitten off by my cat but that's been solved now)
Long ways to go man like 5-6 weeks

Anthem

Anthem

Aqua man has it right at least 6 weeks IMO. If you look on you tube for when to harvest cannabis there are alot of posts about what to look for. I would recommend a 40x loop to see the trichomes like the posts will tell you. Good Luck!!!!!!

C

canadagrow

thanks for the replies guys and just wondering would you still think the same thing if i told you they where planted June 6th with an 8 week flowing time and yes i know that doesn't include veg

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thanks for the replies guys and just wondering would you still think the same thing if i told you they where planted June 6th with an 8 week flowing time and yes i know that doesn't include veg
Photo's or auto's?

Anthem

Anthem

If they are autos than the total grow time could be 8 weeks. Growers will typically state the best possible outcome. Just remember they are trying to complete for your business and there is not much policing going on when it comes to the claims made. Flower time starts the first day of 12 hours on and 12 hours off with Photo period plants and 8 weeks is achievable with ideal grow environment. This comes down to light, nutrients, and climate.

Top Bottom