Clouded Toro

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Any suggestions for glass that has a film or appears cloudy on area's you cant reach to scrub? Clean piece but becomes foggy with streaks (lines & rings) once dry. Most likely from trying to clean with boiling water or possibly etched hard water stains. Is there any solvent that will make glass appear like new again? At this point it seems there's been a permanent chemical bond that is there to stay.

Have tried...
91% iso
91% iso + salt
Hot 91% iso + slat
Bleach
Hot bleach
Boiling bleech (where I messed up I belive)
Distilled white vinagar
Vinagar + salt
Hot vinagar + salt
Vinagar + lemon juice
Grunge off overnight soak
Coffee pot stain remover
Hydrogen peroxide

... with unsuccfull results.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

I used to get hard water deposits that sound exactly like what your talking about. What I did to clean them was clean the Shit out of the bong with alcohol and salt then let put CLR in it and let it sit a few hours then rinsed with hot water a few times and did another alcohol and salt clean then rinse again. The second alcohol wash is probably unnecessary but I wanted to be sure no CLR lingered

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

I used to get hard water deposits that sound exactly like what your talking about. What I did to clean them was clean the Shit out of the bong with alcohol and salt then let put CLR in it and let it sit a few hours then rinsed with hot water a few times and did another alcohol and salt clean then rinse again. The second alcohol wash is probably unnecessary but I wanted to be sure no CLR lingered

Thank you for your input. Doing a CLR soak now. Will update with results.

REDiJEDi160

REDiJEDi160

Thank you for your input. Doing a CLR soak now. Will update with results.
Yes for sure let me know I used to get it bad in Goldstein the whole bottom would like it was frosted glass and it looked like smoke was in the tube but the CLR gets it good

Latest posts

Top Bottom