Club 315 Cmh

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

I agree, leggy equals yield
I never knew they both went hand in hand.I wasn't putting them down it was just an observation.I think yield is relative to node distance and the rate a plant can grow calxys before it run's out of time.I have never seen much difference.they are not growing buds on the legs anyway.it's whats up top that counts.

G gnome

G gnome

I never knew they both went hand in hand.I wasn't putting them down it was just an observation.I think yield is relative to node distance and the rate a plant can grow calxys before it run's out of time.I have never seen much difference.they are not growing buds on the legs anyway.it's whats up top that counts.

Alls im sayin is when my plants stretch good they yield good and my stretchier plants r usually my higher yielders. Perfect example wud be gg4

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
C62B0EAE B3E7 4030 97F0 3B025A742B6E
70A78376 0BF6 456C 901B 448DBEA0DB20

Day 11 from flip:smoking: I traded out 2 1000 watt hps’s for 4 630’s. I’m real happy with the so far.

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

What was said already about every grow room is different so results can be all over the place.
The only thing I can say is cmh shines where canopy is more even.they really don't have much penetration like a high watt hps.so people who grow trees might not like cmh.
You may need more bulbs and some vertical lighting if you plan on growing taller plants or hoods with more direct footprints.
I think cmh are a scroggers dream cause you can add more lights as the same wattage of a bigger hps and get more even coverage.
Heat is about the same unless you air cool.
My 2 open bulb cmh put out a little more heat than my air cooled hps.
There are a lot of variables.
If I had 12 foot ceilings I would probably go to 1200 watt DE gravitas and grow 7 foot plants straight run no scrog to get football cola's in dwc.
Every light and fixture has a place
was looking at getting 4 of them sun system lec 315w reflectors but wasn't going to upgrade until after the first run with the cmh setup i might have to upgrade 2 now as these babies are going to be big plants

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Just got some of these I'm really excited to use
I was going to do a side by side with 2 630’s and a 1000hps versus 2 x 1000 hps but the cmh’s side was so much brighter I decided to switch out the other side.

gwheels

gwheels

Can you steer me in the range of the hood you are talking about. I have a verticle bulb in the box it came in. It is aces but maybe i can get 3 1/4 coverage with a better hood and that is right where i need to be

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
how tall are your plants buddy and what stretch you expect them be be in 10 days
They were way over vegged. I cut over 200 clones in 2 weeks during veg then wait another week before flip but they are managing well. I slammed them with pgr’s for the first week of bloom but they are still popping out of the top net a little early. So I will slow them down again soon if they do t sit and stay lol. I’ll get a pick of the height tonight

Bigjuice

Bigjuice

right so i made schoolboy error with the cmh growing trees not realising there would be around a 3 feet depth in light penetration so ive just swapped the room out and going to keep the new babies short and stocky

Top Bottom