Club 315 Cmh

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm actually gonna make a 4k vs 3k cmh thread. Ill need you all's help as well in judging the pics and what not for this adventure . I'l have to use old cmh flower pics as a reference in the thread.

The main plants under the light will be the same (4x darlins net, 4x gorilla glue 4 (original glue), 2x chaos, 1x cheese, 1x mob boss. I will compare notes to those under the hoods only, and not the side pots.

StandingRock

StandingRock

I'm actually gonna make a 4k vs 3k cmh thread. Ill need you all's help as well in judging the pics and what not for this adventure . I'l have to use old cmh flower pics as a reference in the thread.

The main plants under the light will be the same (4x darlins net, 4x gorilla glue 4 (original glue), 2x chaos, 1x cheese, 1x mob boss. I will compare notes to those under the hoods only, and not the side pots.

That would be awesome. I’ve heard that some guys use that 4100k bulb and get higher quality products with a slightly lower yield. I heard that about CMH in general actually, but we know that’s not true :).

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Well @hammerhead, he has been pretty much the only guy I follow about cmh and who I pm questions. Thanks again man! It's helped me out greatly, as well as the others i can help. I've heard the tighter node thing, the less weight, but more frosty thing as well. We'll see. I can't afford too much of a loss. I grow just enough for my patients.

He suggested in my 4 hood in a row setup, to try 3k/4k/3k/4k and the results would be noticeable. Just more options to.choose now.

Edit:
Rives as well at ic helped a lot

Last edited:
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
463994CB BB3C 4793 9BBC 7DB4CC0CB56C
B5247CE5 D672 4652 9692 99E361D8BDF3
392DB707 1BA0 4D27 B097 A9DCBA3140D1

With the co2”not ideal but about 8-900 ppm” and the new lighting.. hard to believe this pic was taken 3 weeks before 60 days :D

NHWhites

NHWhites

Would a 315 cmh be too much for a 2x2.5x5.5? I feel like my roleadro “400w” cob isn’t getting it done. Before I double up on another cheap led option, I wanted to check in on what you guys thought

Organikz

Organikz

@Wildfire.Co
Definitely showing great results with the mixture. I may throw one of my 400w HPS between mine. I don't have co2 supplement though...

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@Wildfire.Co
Definitely showing great results with the mixture. I may throw one of my 400w HPS between mine. I don't have co2 supplement though...
Add the co2 if you can bud. It will pay for itself very fast.
Tge only problem I’m having is the 1000 hps is a bit stronger then the cmh’s so next round I will put my shortest strains under the hps

Quantrill

Quantrill

Having a hard time tracking down the Philips cdm elite 942 t9 single jacket open enclosure (not t12 double jacket) bulbs.

Anyone have a link. Need to grab 3 or 4

Edit
Found them. 1 left in stock. I bought the other 3.

https://www.amazon.com/Philips-2206...F8&qid=1511647060&sr=8-1&keywords=t9+942+bulb

No such thing as a open rated single jacketed ceramic metal halide. See the "E" on the end of the lamp model, that means it is only intended to be operated in an Enclosed fixture.

P

PharmHand

No such thing as a open rated single jacketed ceramic metal halide. See the "E" on the end of the lamp model, that means it is only intended to be operated in an Enclosed fixture.
I knew that didn't sound right.... The old single jackets had wire wrapping around the arc tube to contain shrapnel in the event of catastrophic failure. I had heard the newer enclosed rated single jacket bulbs have a slightly different socket as well?

C

closetgrow69

Would a 315 cmh be too much for a 2x2.5x5.5? I feel like my roleadro “400w” cob isn’t getting it done. Before I double up on another cheap led option, I wanted to check in on what you guys thought
It would be awesome! Check out my thread if you’d like to - I’m doing just that in my cabinet right now. Day 10 of 12/12

Freshone

Freshone

cmh-grow-lamps.jpg

Just a quick reference for those who have never seen the difference between an enclosed rated 315(on left) and open rated(on right).The glass in an enclosed fixture takes the place of the safety shield on the open rated bulbs.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Important safety notice regarding the 942 t9 philips 315 cmh bulbs!!

I received 3 on an order today. 2 of the 3 are factory damaged. It' hard to see, but the spot welds have failed. Imo, this could cause a short and spark, possibly making the bulb explode, or not even work at all. In 11x 315 cmh bulbs I own, this is the 1st time I noticed this. I sent the Amazon seller an email regarding this issue.

See pics

20171130 180812
20171130 180718

Top Bottom