Clone in Soil
Blue Dream

It's been in flower for nearly 8 weeks.

Clueless newb time to chop
Clueless newb time to chop 2
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
They're close. It looks like the pistils are all amber colored. The best way to tell is by using a jeweler's loupe or a microscope to look at the trichomes on the buds. If 20% or more are amber, then it could be harvested. I also watch for the leaves to turn to fall colors.

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

It starting to spit seeds . Not good . Chop now its not ready yet . Or start picking out seeds .
Do not use any clones of this strand or any seeds you have toss it out .
Good job your first grow . Check for light leaks in your tent . If zero light leaks and your timer works as it should its just bad genetics .
Healthy plant looks good Nice yield . You really did do a great job. Just bad luck on the genetics .

B

BillsMafia716

It starting to spit seeds . Not good . Chop now its not ready yet . Or start picking out seeds .
Do not use any clones of this strand or any seeds you have toss it out .
Good job your first grow . Check for light leaks in your tent . If zero light leaks and your timer works as it should its just bad genetics .
Healthy plant looks good Nice yield . You really did do a great job. Just bad luck on the genetics .
Light leaks are a possibility. Its in a closet that has a bifold door so around the edges it could be getting light.

B

BillsMafia716

The clone I bought was on the stretched end but between my garbage light to overwatering I'm happy. I kinda bent it like a super crop so it wouldn't get to the lights so quickly. I probably can't blame the plant lol.

B

BillsMafia716

I remembered the flowering start date wrong. I was checking old photos and the plant has been in flowering for only 4 weeks.

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Yeah something is 100% off with this plant.
We need more details and pictures.

Light
Environment
Media
How often you water
How much you water
The more info you give the better.

B

BillsMafia716

I left the plant flowering for another month. Let it hanging in my closet for a few days. Died quicker than I expected but I ended up w/ just over 2oz. Thank you to the people who responded when I was a bit panicked LOL.

Top Bottom