Clumps Of Yellow Spots?

• Thread starter OregonGrow88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OregonGrow88

Almost all of my plants have started to develop small clumps of yellow spots on their leaves. Mostly occurs on lower leaves but some top leaves display same problem. Outdoor grow. Anyone have an idea of what the problem is or how to fix?
Clumps of yellow spots
Clumps of yellow spots 2

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Almost all of my plants have started to develop small clumps of yellow spots on their leaves. Mostly occurs on lower leaves but some top leaves display same problem. Outdoor grow. Anyone have an idea of what the problem is or how to fix?View attachment 712039 View attachment 712041
Have you seen any fuzzy white moth looking flies?
Or any other bugs scurrying into your soil?
A whole plant pic would help someone diagnose it.
Also, scope the underside of the leaf spine for pearl shaped/colored eggs and spider mites, especially around the dots.

O

OregonGrow88

Havent seen moths. Also looked very closely for bugs and have seen a few (3 or 4) very very small light green egg shaped pods near spots. Thought I would see more given the number of plants and leaves with problem.

O

OregonGrow88

Was worried that it may be leaf septoria? Really hoping it was a simple nute deficit.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If it were spider mites the eggs would be pearl white and shaped and youd see two spotted spider mites hanging out near the eggs. If the green eggs are oblong oval shaped then its most likely thrips.

O

OregonGrow88

Have seen a few thrips and sprayed with spinosad. This damage looks different than the prior thrip damage I had. Spots are more yellow and round. Like little dots. I could try spraying again.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Looks like thrip or whitefly damage.

O

OregonGrow88

20170621 102333
20170621 102304

More dots than squigles which I have seen when had thrips before. Will spray for thrips this evening to see if it helps.

Top Bottom