Cmh 630 And Humidity

• Thread starter McLeafy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

McLeafy

I have a CMH 630 IN A 4x4 tent. I am running 2 room humidifiers in there and the humidity still will not go above 30%. Do any of you guys run CMH and if so what do you do about humidity? I have 600 and 1000w HID and I do not have this problem, I think, because they are air cooled.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use all cmh lights. All are ac hoods though. Since the swap dis you make any other changes besides lights/hoods? Dis you have to add an a.c., turn up your intake and exaust fans? What's the rooms amient rh?

M

McLeafy

I use all cmh lights. All are ac hoods though. Since the swap dis you make any other changes besides lights/hoods? Dis you have to add an a.c., turn up your intake and exaust fans? What's the rooms amient rh?
only change was the light and even with an extra humidifier, I am struggling to keep rh above 35%

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If your intaking and exhausting outside the tent air, your just chasing your tail.trying to heep.rh up.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

60% isnt too bad outside the room. I would guess it's the heat from the non air cooled hoods. Cmh does put out a bit.better light spectrum and more uva/uvb than mh and hps. What bulb maker and K?
What's the canopy temps and rh?

M

McLeafy

60% isnt too bad outside the room. I would guess it's the heat from the non air cooled hoods. Cmh does put out a bit.better light spectrum and more uva/uvb than mh and hps. What bulb maker and K?
What's the canopy temps and rh?
I am using 3k and 4200k bulbs. canopy temp is 74.6F. and Humidity is now 52% which is very acceptable to me. it has taken a week for me to get these readings. I will look every 15min for the next couple hours to see if it holds.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

What did you change to get the rh to raise?

Have a fan blowing up at the bulbs to displace some more heat. Lower your intake and exhaust fans to raise the temps about 3*. Should raise rh as well.

M

McLeafy

Have a fan blowing up at the bulbs to displace some more heat. Lower your intake and exhaust fans to raise the temps about 3*. Should raise rh as well.

M

McLeafy

I changed the light placement, humidifier placement and all fan speeds

sixstring

sixstring

I been running 25 to 40% rh for years every winter,its not ideal but the plants grow fine.as dt said raise your temps a few degrees to like 78f and your rh should also raise.hot air holds more rh then cold air does so the hotter the room the easier it will be to raise rh

Top Bottom