Cmh Perpetual Organic Grow (12) 315s & (4) 630s

• Thread starter DrPhillippe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

holy shit. 100 different phenos from 100 seeds. Lol. X and Y equal Z. Environment does not affect phenotypical expression. Lol. 25 years experience.
Again maybe you missed the title of this thread: CMH PERPETUAL ORGANIC GROW you're copying & pasting stuff from other threads into this thread & I'm not quite sure why? To start more drama with me? I have been nothing but respectful to you in replying to all of your indirect insults to my grows. Yet you are still finding a way to start shit by copying something from a COMPLETELY different post which is COMPLETELY irrelevant to this post which is titled: CMH PERPETUAL ORGANIC GROW

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

“Phenotypes are not determined by environmental differences or changes to a grow style or regime. “

While I actually agree with most (key work there is most) of what you say I grossly disagree with your above quote. Breeding plants in commercial agricultural is shaped around environmental differences. And that’s because the environment for phenotypes is most certainly a driving force of plant characteristics.
This has NOTHING to do with this post CMH PERPETUAL ORGANIC GROW. If you would like to delete your comment from this thread & repost it to my breeder's thread post then I will address your question there!

DrPhillippe

DrPhillippe

i might be misinterpreting the x y z statement. I hear x and y and i think chromosomes. But 100 phenos out of 100 seeds. That would be one hell of a long stabilization process. Thats a lot of expression. So what happens with the f2s. 200 phenos out of 100 seeds. Lol
Again this has NOTHING to do with the current thread title: CMH PERPETUAL ORGANIC GROW

Top Bottom