Cmh Vertical

• Thread starter whitepistols
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
whitepistols

whitepistols

I have gotten brain freeze trying to research this out.

If I wanted to go vertical then I would just need the mogual adapter and the ballast for the 315? I was intending on using my lamp cords that I have wich are mogul. What has me most confused is the ballast. The Phillips Agro is digital not magnectic bulb. Is it correct to buy the 315 watt ballast or will 600 watt ballasts be able to do the job? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I will be in a tent not a room wich sucks, but I didn't know if anyone is doing vert with CMH yet or not. If there is a thread on another board could you pm it to me. I was wanting to do a dbl or a triple stack bare bulb.

hiboy

hiboy

I have gotten brain freeze trying to research this out.

If I wanted to go vertical then I would just need the mogual adapter and the ballast for the 315? I was intending on using my lamp cords that I have wich are mogul. What has me most confused is the ballast. The Phillips Agro is digital not magnectic bulb. Is it correct to buy the 315 watt ballast or will 600 watt ballasts be able to do the job? Please correct me if I am wrong.

I will be in a tent not a room wich sucks, but I didn't know if anyone is doing vert with CMH yet or not. If there is a thread on another board could you pm it to me. I was wanting to do a dbl or a triple stack bare bulb.

No need to go vertical those are meant to place all around the plant and in a tent you're not gonna have the room
horizontal is your best bet
Quit all the overthinking and just start growing
Hb

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

sounds like a good way to burn your house down best of luck to you

Latest posts

Top Bottom