CNS17 Question

• Thread starter jtmyzery2008
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jtmyzery2008

Who on the farm uses this line with coco. Looking into this line and was wondering what the result's look like when using there product and what additives work well with that line.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I use it. I know there are some others on here who have as well. I dig it. I just use RO and CNS17 in my regular feed. Nothing else besides PH adjuster and you are fine. Nothing is much simpler. Only thing is that it is thick like a milkshake, so you have to work more to mix it up. Besides that one thing, it is awesome. Good for stable PH as well. Check my latest thread to see CNS17 in action. Only other things that I fed were in a totally separate feed. That included big bud powder, budswell liquid guano, molasses, silica, ful-power fulvic acid, great white, cal mag, and liquid seaweed. I think that you could even run it with no extra additives if you like to keep it simple.

-TF

soserthc1

soserthc1

i ran two of the same plants one in hydro set up with coco and one in soil and to me the results were almost the same yielded 161 grams in soil and about 180 grams with coco.....both white widow

H

hogan400

You can peep my thread, Im doing the cns17 coco/soil. Grow, bloom, ripe as indicated. I adjust strength to strain by reading my plant on how hard I push em. I add .5-1ml of micro per gallon for additional micro, maybe once a week I add epsom at .5tsp per gallon for additional magnesium and sulfur. I also add some left over tea I brew once a week. But honestly, the tea and epsom are not needed for average results.
I will add an additional booster next week. Something simple and inexpensive. MOAB maybe?

S

Smoke-Head

You can peep my thread, Im doing the cns17 coco/soil. Grow, bloom, ripe as indicated. I adjust strength to strain by reading my plant on how hard I push em. I add .5-1ml of micro per gallon for additional micro, maybe once a week I add epsom at .5tsp per gallon for additional magnesium and sulfur. I also add some left over tea I brew once a week. But honestly, the tea and epsom are not needed for average results.
I will add an additional booster next week. Something simple and inexpensive. MOAB maybe?
I heard micro's needed to be added to CNS17.Which micro product do you add?

H

hogan400

I add g.h micro at 1ml per gallon, (bootleg adavnced product works too) but seems I'm still weak on mag. Im gonna adjust my epsom higher since one strain seems to enjoy it more.

S

Smoke-Head

I add g.h micro at 1ml per gallon, (bootleg adavnced product works too) but seems I'm still weak on mag. Im gonna adjust my epsom higher since one strain seems to enjoy it more.
Do you think epson salt is better thand calmag?

H

hogan400

I wouldnt say better. It dont replace calcium. Even though most foods have enough calcium, coco tends to have issues with it. "Epsom" is the extra magnesium you need. Cal-mag still has iron and thats beneficial as well. I try to lay off cal-mag and add epsom. If this is one of your first grows in coco, try a few with epsom and a few with cal-mag. See how you feel when mid bloom comes around and the plants are really eating heavy... some of my strains are fine with light cal-mag, some others would die if they didnt get the epsoms...Post the strains you use and some here will know exactly what to feed! Also whether recirc or drain to waste can change how you feed big time!

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

Love the way it works. Hate the way it mixes. Thats my thoughts on it thusfar. I won't be buying it again. If you use a measuring cup and emasure out 50ml, 3ml stays stuck to the insides of the cub and you need to rinse the shit out fo the cub to get it out.

Keep that in mind. To me, that sucks.

H

hogan400

I will mention that I added too much tea late in bloom and it raised my nitrogen causing me ex late stretch but I flushed and added fresh nutes. Better now.

I went to my leftover d.master and epsoms with moab and the ladies seem to be diggin it. Did it just to try something diff. I like how it mixes up and agree on not sticking to the cup. Not a difference in performance but Im late in bloom. Next run I will run all d.master with the additional epsoms, micro, moab, and LIGHT tea. hahaha

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I have been using it for quite a while.

The way I mix it is by pouring the measured amount in a 2 quart pitcher.
Ad water and mix like you would cool-ade. Then pour into the reservoir and fill with water.
Simple and it does not look like man chowder floating around. If poured directly into a filled Res, it does not mix well.

dankworth

dankworth

I use
epsom
calcium nitrate
monopotassium phosphate
potassium sulfate
and micros for flowering.

aaaaand don't pay for shit. Nothing besides MOAB that is. Til I find out how much of the secret ingredient is in that.

AlwaysSunny

AlwaysSunny

I use
epsom
calcium nitrate
monopotassium phosphate
potassium sulfate
and micros for flowering.

aaaaand don't pay for shit. Nothing besides MOAB that is. Til I find out how much of the secret ingredient is in that.

Can you expand on this as far as amounts etc and where to acquire?

dankworth

dankworth

Can you expand on this as far as amounts etc and where to acquire?
Links in my signature go into some rambling stoner posts about the subject.
I think I fucked up the values initially, perform your own calculations to be sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom