co 2 and headstash

• Thread starter sanvanalona
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Well here it is, I am going to get some disagreements with this, but oh well. I have sour diesel, grown exactly the same way but one with co2 and one without, the one with co2 was used with propane burners. Everyone, and I mean everyone, thinks that the taste is not good on the ones with co2. I can't take photos, like I had promised, I have no more of the shitty diesel, like I thought. The diesel without co2 tastes super proper, very diesely and quite enjoyable. The same goes with the Purple Erkel and a couple of other ones. Maybe I am crazy, but I swear I can taste the burnt gas on the bud. Now, he doesn't ever lower the co2 and that may very well be the reason, but who knows.
By the way thanks for the quick reply Jack, I assume you are quite the busy man so I really appreciate any advice you want to throw this way!

subieslow

subieslow

I dunno, i agree it would have to be lack of outside air, or too high or temps. If it's done correctly, co2 shouldn't degrade potency, it's just not logical.

D

DeLaMedicina

CO2 is a must for biggest and best. however, sum people have different opinions on what exactly the best is.

D

Dubwobble

I've heard this too - but it sounds like one of those "stoner tales".

I mean, some of the best weed I've ever smoked has come from rooms with added Co2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom