Co Laws

• Thread starter sox
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

freedom64

:D got 99 plant edible rec worked fine with my local law enforcement....ya got your recs and are flying under FEDERAL radar ....you are golden most likely here just dont sell it....I've been told exactly this by cops and several lawyers local ....herbs is about free from tyranny finally folks........maybe i am wrong in you'll end up in court but more than once this season I've seen many grows between 20 and 100 plants not even looked twice at at several different counties in Colorado.........blow that shit up....grow with honor for freedom liberty in justice for all and BE HAPPY.........let go of the greed spread the seed n grow some weed....

G

growbigtrees

They saw 5 empty containers and 5 that still had plants in 'em.... and we only had 2 cards... so technically...we were out of complance. These weren't >trees< tho....just 2 gal pots with 1 oz plants in em. I made it sound as if the plants in the GH were all we had for 3-4 months til our next harvest....and because I didn't make em kick the door in/get a warrant...they never asked if I had anyhting else goin or looked around the house at all....and never saw the 25 or so I had in the indoor grow in the garage.

That is cool they didn't kick the door in. Sounds like they weren't too concerned with what was happening at your pad to conduct a full scale search. Thanks again for the information :]

Dopegeist

Dopegeist

Weed can be a gateway drug for some people, as in dealing.
They get hooked on the money, and then they diversify their offerings.
That is what most LEO in the state is concerned with, depending on where you are. Big cities = bigger problems for cops than some weed.
Unfortunately for them, most don't follow that path.

Tazofmainia

Tazofmainia

I'm gonna be re-locating back to the hills in Dec. The problem is that I have a class E felony for delivery of a controlled substance. All I want is a card to grow my own. Is that possible?

Top Bottom